Ps Now August 2021

Sailar91

Well if this is all that's added imo its terrible. No interest in any of those and its only 3 games which is poor when loads are getting removed. I would understand new games been limited but when they are 4+yrs old its daft. And the indie game is 6yrs old. Loads of exclusives that should be getting added every month. 

I plan to make Undertale be my fastest platinum. I already own both the Switch and Steam versions of that game, and I wasn’t willing to buy it a 3rd time, so I’m glad that game is on PS Now while my subscription is still active.

I already own the physical version of Nier: Automata, so I don’t have to worry about that one with only a little over a month left on my PS Now subscription.

Great Month.  

Slay the Spire, Red Dead Redmeption 2, Judgement, Nier Automata, Streets of Rage 4. PSNOW killing it the last few months.

Moving Out, Undertale, and Ghostrunner. Great as well.

Don't sleep on Slay the Spire, brilliant Roguelike.

Glad I have a Physical copy of Nier Automata. I can take my sweet time.

41 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

Well if this is all that's added imo its terrible. No interest in any of those and its only 3 games which is poor when loads are getting removed. I would understand new games been limited but when they are 4+yrs old its daft. And the indie game is 6yrs old. Loads of exclusives that should be getting added every month. 

Just 3 games is pathetic. Microsoft can add more than that in just a day on Game Pass. 

Edited by Cryogenicide_X
  • Like 1

Don't know that I'm interested in Undertale, but the other two seem good. People have been talking about Nier insistently for months, this'll be a good chance to see what everyone is on about. Ghostrunner I was interested in on Steam. Doesn't seem like the kind of game that would be great with a controller, but worth a try.

52 minutes ago, GUDGER666 said:

So let me see if I understand this. You are sad because they added 4+ year old games but mad because they removed older games than the ones listed? 

You are mad because they removed games that many people didn't even know about? Because they removed PS3 games that have their PS4 version already on the service? 

• Like 1