Ps Now August 2021

Sailar91

1 hour ago, Varhur said:

Aren't you complaining about PS Now all the time though

No I'm not it's just PS Now has been terrible for a long time, i thought last month was good until i noticed games i was playing got removed without warning. I've been subscribed to PS Now for years, so complaining a few times isn't "all the time" 

48 minutes ago, maiathewinners said:

So let me see if I understand this. You are sad because they added 4+ year old games but mad because they removed older games than the ones listed? 

You are mad because they removed games that many people didn't even know about? Because they removed PS3 games that have their PS4 version already on the service? 

No get your facts right. Mad because they keep removing games without warning. 

might be an off topic rant, but I've always felt Sony should have used PS Now as a subscription platform where you can stream (or even download) ALL of the games in their gaming catalogue from PS3 all the way back to PS1. its such a missed opportunity, especially since the world is moving more and more towards digital consumerism 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

might be an off topic rant, but I've always felt Sony should have used PS Now as a subscription platform where you can stream (or even download) ALL of the games in their gaming catalogue from PS3 all the way back to PS1. its such a missed opportunity, especially since the world is moving more and more towards digital consumerism 

Everyone wants this and Playstation’s consoles structure makes this apparently very difficult and I think even impossible. They didn’t think (or didn’t want to, on purpose) ahead of time like XBOX did.

25 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

Everyone wants this and Playstation’s consoles structure makes this apparently very difficult and I think even impossible. They didn’t think (or didn’t want to, on purpose) ahead of time like XBOX did.

well, it was actually Sony that started the trend of making consoles backwards compatible in the first place

PS2 was fully bc with PS1 games, the early batches of PS3s were fully bc with PS1 and PS2 games, and now the PS5 is bc with the PS4. But it was the unique cell design of the PS3 that fucked things up as far as making PS3 games bc on PS4. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HondaHoe said:

well, it was actually Sony that started the trend of making consoles backwards compatible in the first place

PS2 was fully bc with PS1 games, the early batches of PS3s were fully bc with PS1 and PS2 games, and now the PS5 is bc with the PS4. But it was the unique cell design of the PS3 that fucked things up as far as making PS3 games bc on PS4. 

Damn, one of the worst decisions they made. PS3 has so many good games and I find PS Now a terrible service for any game other than PS4. Especially living in Belgium, just feel discriminated at as our country has 3 main languages but PS Now is mainly in French. My upload speed is terrible too so yeah PS Now is just fucking useless for us Telenet users.

3 hours ago, TheDragonfly44 said:

I can't believe all the people upset with this month. These are all really incredible games

There's always going to be people complaining, even if the month has completely amazing games (like this month).

"Everyone's already played this, it's so old, Microsoft is giving away more games, etc."

It gets tiring to always focus on the negatives in life, so I just try to focus on more positive stuff. Even though I own two of these games, I think it's one of the better months in a while because now everyone can try them. 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, ThatMuttGuy said:

There's always going to be people complaining, even if the month has completely amazing games (like this month).

"Everyone's already played this, it's so old, Microsoft is giving away more games, etc."

It gets tiring to always focus on the negatives in life, so I just try to focus on more positive stuff. Even though I own two of these games, I think it's one of the better months in a while because now everyone can try them. 

You forgot about "PS Now is not in my country"

Amazing month. PS Now is slowly getting better than Plus, and that's a good sign. The last 3/4 months were so much better than Plus's months, because they are focusing in offering more quality than new games. If you think that this games are old, you can go play WWE and Virtua Fighter, the best we had this year?

Very good line up.

I’m kind of annoyed I just bought Ghostrunner last Friday. It would have been cheaper to subscribe to Ps Now for a month. That way I could’ve played Ghostrunner and a few other games on Ps Now I’m still interested in.

And a little warning on Ghostrunner because I just completed it. The game still suffers from game breaking glitches. It’s a fun game, but be prepared to get frustrated a couple of times.