Can I please add stuff to this guide

The guide for this game is outdated and the owner hasn't been online since 2020. There are 50 comments and it's a mess, I've been having to look around on other sites but a guide should be complete and up to date. It's a shame and only has 3 stars. Please, guide team, is there any way I can add things to the guide without having the guide maker's approval? The guide needs a proper module and gift list and tips and tricks for the extreme difficulty songs. The estimated time to plat is completely wrong too...

@Dreggit

@Charizarzar

@Vanqishd

I can't find any other guide members. ^-^

Edited by LoveInHell
  • Like 1

There isn't a 1 guide per game restriction on this site. You can still submit your own guide for a game that already has one. The guide team might want to take a look at the one that's already there if it's badly out of date, but I see you have already tagged some of the guide team members.

Since there are a lot of things you think need adding, I agree with Stevie that making a new guide would be the better option, even if it's just a smaller gameplay guide of some kind. In this case I don't personally have anything against you being added to the guide since it doesn't look like the author will come back to make fixes, but it's best to wait to hear from Dreggit.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Charizarzar said:

Since there are a lot of things you think need adding, I agree with Stevie that making a new guide would be the better option, even if it's just a smaller gameplay guide of some kind. In this case I don't personally have anything against you being added to the guide since it doesn't look like the author will come back to make fixes, but it's best to wait to hear from Dreggit.

I’ll consider writing a guide for it but it seems like a hassle because one of the rules is to not copy, right? This guide would be good if they didn’t leave details out. For example, they put a module and gift list but they are incomplete. All this needs is an update and the plus side is: once updated, it will never need an update again as it’s an “old” game and there is no online mode.

If there is no other way, I will probably write it but I’m not going to promise anything. Rewriting it seems hard and I forgot when exactly some trophies pop (I’m 125 hours in and unlocked a lot within the first few). However I do want to write the module and gift list as well as some good tips for the extreme difficulty. Is it possible to do that separately and link it via this guide? (Example: Coffee Talk trophy guide, related guides)

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, LoveInHell said:

However I do want to write the module and gift list as well as some good tips for the extreme difficulty. Is it possible to do that separately and link it via this guide? (Example: Coffee Talk trophy guide, related guides)

That sounds like a good alternative, I think we could add those in. ?

• Like 1