3 LIFETIME memberships to PSNPROFILES for xmas giveaway

ChickenExotic

I've been here for 10 days now and the forums already feel like home!

For the few days that I've been here, I've posted A LOT on the forums.

Probably enough to annoy some of you guys with seeing my profile icon on most of the Off Topic threads, lol.

This is my first time joining a Playstation Forum but I have been on other non-related forums and I can definitely say that I really love the community here. Especially the features "like" button as well as the status updates. Easy way to connect to others here along with the Chat. 

I've already set up my profile and have achieved 1,254 profile views as of now.

I also ALMOST change my avatar and signature every other day.

I have also made several friends here already, so that's definitely a plus!

Thank you so much for doing this, Angel!

Congratulations to whoever gets the memberships. (:

Edited by FayeLeeKitty

Well, I've been here on this site for about a year and some months now. Although I haven't been very active in terms of making posts on the forums lately I do use this site everyday. The community is the best I've ever seen on any site which is impressive considering this IS the internet. Well then, here's to hoping I can win a premium membership! 

Edited by Vacio_Luna

This is quite generous of you.

Good luck to everyone, I suppose I will give it a shot as well.

I don't see why not.

I've only been around the forums for maybe.. a few months now. I don't remember the exact date in which I stumbled upon the forums, but I've been updating my PSN profile since February of this year.

I suppose I post often, but not daily. I definitely check the forums daily though, and enjoy reading the threads.

Edited by HighOnStardust

This is awesome of you :) And yeah, I'd love to win!

I've been here since the early-ish days, I think I'm actually the 100th member of the site. And I post when I'm on here, which hasn't been much lately due to the PS4 :P

Oh and it's my Birthday in 11 days!

Thanks for the opportunity, and Merry Christmas  :wave:

I have been a member since October I think.  I changed my PSN ID after seeing all the achievements of others on here, and wanted a more complete list of games reflecting who I was as a gamer.  I am a fairly new gamer and have enjoyed meeting people on here, it is truly a great site.  My previous ID was kimcherry.  I think it is an awesome gesture giving away premium to someone, very generous of you.

peace ….

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...