New update fixes trophy

DayNight_Sky

The new patch for Dark Alliance Version 1.06 has fixed the trophy "Now It Makes Sense" where you have to collect all lore objects

Some everyone go get the your platinum for this game.

Here what is say in the patch notes

This achievement now triggers correctly. If you collected all collectibles before this game update, you will need to create a brand new character and pick up a collectible for the achievement to pop (the one at the Base Camp works).

Edited by DayNight_Sky
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, DayNight_Sky said:

Lore Items/Now It Makes Sense Achievement
This achievement now triggers correctly. If you collected all collectibles before this game update, you will need to create a brand new character and pick up a collectible for the achievement to pop (the one at the Base Camp works).

In case people wanted to see this. But glad its fixed. 

• 2 months later...
On 06/08/2021 at 7:03 PM, DayNight_Sky said:

ok guys the trophy is still bugged I got all the collectables and still didn't get the trophy, anyone 1 have a fix or a way to get this trophy

Yep, same for me.  I even checked it against the list posted by one of the dev's and confirmed I have the correct amount of each collectible.  The little notification icon is still flashing on my journal too, despite having viewed everything in there.  Very annoying!

• 1 month later...
On 10/12/2021 at 9:22 AM, JimmeC said:

Yep, same for me.  I even checked it against the list posted by one of the dev's and confirmed I have the correct amount of each collectible.  The little notification icon is still flashing on my journal too, despite having viewed everything in there.  Very annoying!

Did you check the trophy area of the hub too? For me that's where the "undismissable notification icon" issue was stemming from