Trophy Thoughts?

2 hours ago, WaddysWDS said:

Let's see if it informs you, Splitgate is not a BR.

No shit... I’m talking about Hunter Arenas Legends.... I’m just stating how a new FPS has hit the market and it’s the craze. So people are gonna flock to Splitgate and leave Apex. 

I was actually in the mood of getting a MP platinum, but after Fall Guys and Games of Glory I'm tired of being under the pressure because of the servers or difficulty spike over time... Can't trust MP games anymore, still afraid that I will not get my Firewall ZH platinum before the servers get closed so I'll avoid myself more stress and focus on my actual games. 

Edited by Mui-Desu

4 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

100% agreed. I really hope this  cancerous Battle Royal bullshit trend will die out one day. I am fucking tired of all these useless cashcow games.  All these hip wanna be games like this one here. It's a joke. Always glad to see that the servers are completely empty within month. Maybe it's a good sign.

PS4 has thousands of games, can you name more than 15 BR titles on it?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, DavySuicide said:

100% agreed. I really hope this  cancerous Battle Royal bullshit trend will die out one day. I am fucking tired of all these useless cashcow games.  All these hip wanna be games like this one here. It's a joke. Always glad to see that the servers are completely empty within month. Maybe it's a good sign.

who hurt you to the point genres get called cancerous and you’re glad peoples work dies off in a month lmao

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Keidah said:

who hurt you to the point genres get called cancerous and you’re glad peoples work dies off in a month lmao

In general it doesn't affect me at all, but if I look at the direction they took with Black Ops 4 for example... it's just shameful. They jumped on this hype train and went all in, the result was an extremely bad game with an even more pathetic online mode. An empty game with limited MP options AND no campagne -.-   

Everything in life is "peoples work" in some way, but this is no indicator for good work man. The only game I really enjoyed was Fall Guys because they at least try to come up with some fresh ideas. Most of these genre games just rince and repeat boring BS from previous games. 

This is just my opinion. 

Edited by DavySuicide
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:

There's more, as well

Yet you can't list them? Does the PS4 have such a behemoth collection of BR games you decided to stop at 19? Just for fairness I'll round up your list one more. So of 3266 games that equates to... 0.6123698714% of the entire PS4 library is BR games (or is a game that has a BR mode).

Literally ever other genre dwarfs the amount of games that contain a BR mode. Action, adventure, platformer, RPG, FPS, TPS, SHMUP, VN, puzzle, racing, sports, rhythm, etc.

Feel free to keep living in fear of the boogeyman video game genre though.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Shintetsuken said:

Doesn't =/= Can't.

You're right on this, your English teacher must be proud on your linguistical prowess. However you probably can't, or at least not that many more since that was your second chance to extend on your already small list. I set the bar low because it is low. You kids run out here crying when a new BR game gets announced once every few months and say how they're destroying the industry even though literal hundreds of other types of games come out for each one BR release.

5 minutes ago, SpaceIsDandy said:

Why would you ask them to name 15 then say they didnt name enough when they replied with 19? Did you mean to type "can you name more than 150?" Otherwise the fault lies with you lmao.

Well for starters it wasn't even the original poster that I replied to that listed out games. Second why would I go up to 150 when it's nowhere near that amount?

No fault here, I'm not crying over a video game genre I don't like.

Tbh BR genre as fun as it is the market got satured years ago can't see how this game will get far, for what I've seen my BF play the whole experience is really shaky and kinda meh so to anyone who has an interest in the plat better get it now.

I actually thought it looks super fun, and I was really pumped to try it. I love combat like this, the game and the characters looked nice, what could go wrong? Everything. The combat is a slideshow, I don't recall playing as clunky game as this in my entire life, and this is supposed to be a competitive game... Yeah, sorry, it's pure garbage.
The worst thing is, I would actually love to play something like this, but done right...

Edited by W0ndrful101

4 hours ago, SKiL_Clash said:

No shit... I’m talking about Hunter Arenas Legends.... I’m just stating how a new FPS has hit the market and it’s the craze. So people are gonna flock to Splitgate and leave Apex. 

It is very difficult for Apex players to abandon it to go to Splitgate since they are two different genres of games, in Apex you must think carefully about each step in Splitgate you just have to go forward and kill what comes your way.

• Like 1

On 03/08/2021 at 2:54 PM, Mui-Desu said:

I was actually in the mood of getting a MP platinum, but after Fall Guys and Games of Glory I'm tired of being under the pressure because of the servers or difficulty spike over time... Can't trust MP games anymore, still afraid that I will not get my Firewall ZH platinum before the servers get closed so I'll avoid myself more stress and focus on my actual games. 

And have they given any indication the the Firewall Zero Hero servers will be closed in the near future? I haven't heard anything unless the Devs have come out and said something relating to it?

• Like 1

I've generally had my fill of BR style games, but this looked different enough to at least try for a bit (due in no small part to it being included with PS+). I sort of almost like the character design, and while the emphasis on melee is interesting in contrast to other games the controls feel kind of wooden. 

The "echant 100 items" trophy popped for me by visiting the merchant once and selecting the "auto enchant" option. Not sure if that's a bug. 

Man the free games this month were terrible, hopefully this is a quick plat at least

Edit: Damn I need a guide because I honestly have no idea what's happening and I must be missing something in pvp because I keep getting my ass kicked

Edited by Willreaper41
  • Like 1

On 06/08/2021 at 2:54 AM, whittle181 said:

And have they given any indication the the Firewall Zero Hero servers will be closed in the near future? I haven't heard anything unless the Devs have come out and said something relating to it?

No they have not said anything, but it might be better to get the trophies as soon as possible since they are focusing more on their other game and we didn't have a new Event update which is a bad sign. Hopefully since they do not have a lot of active games, they might keep the servers open longer but you never know with MP games. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

This game is starting to piss me off, something has to be wrong. I've been grinding chest for days at like 4-12 a match and still haven't gotten to 200 somehow. By my estimate should have a few hundred by now, I mean I got 2000 levels days ago and haven't done anything except grind chest since.