Softlocked trophies?

Not sure why "QA Tester" didn't pop for you as it should have after playing Samurai Kitchen the 1st time for the request. For "Those who Gather in Akihabara" and "Hope Bringer", I think those two only popped for me when I was on the Co-existence route, was that the ending you got on your first run?

• Like 1

On 8/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, Fuyuaki618 said:

Not sure why "QA Tester" didn't pop for you as it should have after playing Samurai Kitchen the 1st time for the request. For "Those who Gather in Akihabara" and "Hope Bringer", I think those two only popped for me when I was on the Co-existence route, was that the ending you got on your first run?

I actually didn't know those were tied to Coexistence until I replayed it (with my NG+ data) and got that ending, along with "Those Who Gather in Akihabara." (My first run ended with Rui becoming a maid) Still no "QA Tester," tried everything. Winning repeatedly, losing on purpose... I'm guessing something got bugged. Maybe I need to start a new file to get it? (Which would be a pain to not have all my clothing/weapons, though I guess I could zip through it on easy mode)

Edited by pills4louis

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...