Last Chance to Platinum

ChaoticDoomOfBob

I need this platinum. I have near to no experience in the game, nor know how the trophy list looks like. And I forgot which faction I'm on first. But I need this platinum. Let me know if I can still join this, I'm an experienced trophy hunter. 

Of course. We will be working on the Platinum until the server closes on January 28th. I will add you to the roster

Boost Session 1 came to a close today with a total of 24 Boosters showing up out of the 53. We were able to work on kills as intended although struggled while hoping for the remaining signed up boosters to show up. Many of the boosters that still required kills were able to achieve at least 1 ribbon and cooperated well to help in any way possible. Below is a list of those that helped, those that didn't help, and those that have been removed from the boost all together for disregard in helping others. For those that feel that it is not a necessity to help those that require assistance (and care only of attaining their own missing trophies) I have no problem naming you out for wasting not only my time, but the rest of the communities wanting to help you reach your desired trophies. I will be also picking a random booster from the dedicated list that joined to receive a PlayStation Voucher Code which will be sent to them via a PSN message tomorrow. Yeah! Prizes!  :yay: Thank you for attending and I will notify everyone when session 2 is available. 

If you feel that you should be on, or be moved to a specific section of the list, please message me as I may have mixed up some of the names. 

1-6 HOUR DEDICATED BOOST SESSION 1 ATTENDEES: 

ChaoticDoomOfBob - ChowderlyDude - Cloudstrife192 - Glyn_29 - DGgamesTeam - AzuralStrike - GMC_penghu - Rirahollandhahah - SaithRow -  axis75 - nicoduke - GastNDorf - omegazx10 - Shaidarow - PuzzleProgrammer

5-30 MIN BOOST SESSION 1 ATTENDEES:

X-PROPHETZ-x - Zerwee08 - Zorry777 - HrodFireyeah - being_uim - Alexey_shu - soccer_fanatic - Salvi-Corp - FUNNY_VINCE

BOOST SESSION 1 REMOVED BOOSTERS:

M-A-D-R-O-K     -      pafff1979spain

For future reference, any booster in the session must keep me added as a friend for the remainder of the session as I will be watching for who goes online to join the session boost as well as monitor those that decide to play another game while the session is still active and ignore my messages so I can remove you.

Any idea on when the next session will be? I don't have an actual set work schedule so I may or may not be able to help. :( If necessary we could probably keep doing small scale sessions like today for kill ribbons and medals then try and set up large ones for dlc and acquisition.

I am considering Monday to be Boost Session 2. Since Boost Session 1 SUPPRESSION couldn't get started for lack of players, I will be dividing Boosters into groups of 4 in Sabotage so that kills move quickly with one killing, and one reviving. 

Hello Everyone. I am aware after talking with many of you that most of the Boosters signed up have plans during Christmas week. Many are going out of time, spending time with their family or relatives, or playing the games they unwrapped offline so no one notices. Therefor, the MAG Boost will be paused until Friday the 27th in hope that by Friday everyone will be available after the Holidays have concluded. For those that still plan on continuing to play MAG till the 27th, I wish you all good luck until Friday. Happy Holidays Everyone.  :wave:

12/30/2013 ESCALATION / SABOTAGE ALL DAY BOOST SESSION 2:                                                                                                                                        

On Monday the 30th of December, we will begin our second MAG Boost session. Since we do not have enough boosters to attempt SUPPRESSION, we will be searching for ESCALATION DLC via CLAN DEPLOY. Each of the three faction clan leaders will invite boosters to their corresponding faction lobby and will be searching in the lobby for one hour. If ESCALATION DLC does not start in the hour timeframe, we will group boosters in groups of 4 to help achieve kills in SABOTAGE for two hours. After the two hours are complete, we will search ESCALATION for one hour and repeat the process.The Boost Session will start at 2 PM Eastern Time and will continue throughout the day until 12 AM Eastern Time. This way, those that have busy schedules will be able to drop in and drop out to continue with their everyday lives as well as allow all Boosters signed up to be able to take part in the session. Instructions on how this boost will progress and what is involved are detailed below in the ESCALATION BOOST INSTRUCTIONS Section of this post, please read so that everyone has a better understanding of what is involved. If Escalation trophies are completed before the session is completed at 12 AM, we will attempt to start ACQUISITION for the Platinum. If you have any questions, please leave a reply below or contact me via PSN at ChaoticDoomOfBob. See you on the Battlefield!

SCHEDULE (Eastern Time): 2 PM  ESCALATION - 3 PM SABOTAGE - 5 PM ESCALATION - 6 PM SABOTAGE - 8 PM ESCALATION - 9 PM SABOTAGE 

- 11 PM ESCALATION - 12 AM BOOST SESSION COMPLETE

Any booster in the session must keep me added as a friend for the remainder of the session as I will be watching for who goes online to join the session boost as well as monitor those that decide to play another game while the session is still active and ignore my messages so I can remove you.

I'm 100% down to join a queue and hopefully grab some good xp whenever you guys are playing. There was actually a post on the MAG forums about some "randoms" grouping up and getting an escalation match going last week lmao, guessing that was you guys. 

I need 9 more levels to vet from Valor and I just really need to xp to max out SVER and Raven. I'm missing like 5 random trophies but those'll come in time. I'm really just looking to find out when you guys play, hopefully we can get a couple domination matches in and get that sweet sweet 256% xp. I'd say the best way to do something like this is just pick a couple days during the week and just hope that as many people as possible show up for the boost/are online to play. 

Edited by mattybell2117

I just need "I've got 5 on it" and "Clown car". If there's any way someone could help with those I could actually get plat. We'd need acquisition which sometimes runs on the weekends but I get squad leader a lot in it. I'd help with some miscellaneous trophies in return. Wasn't going to bother with platinum but I realized I'm basically just 2 trophies away since I could probably level myself pretty quickly.

Hello Everyone,

I apologize with the delay in information for those that have not directly asked me what is going on. I came to the conclusion during Boost Session 2 that even with the large amount of trophy hunters that have signed up (Due to different time zones and schedules), Boost Sessions may not be the best option for the majority of our signed up boosters as many cannot attend the Sessions. In response, I have attempted to message current MAG players in the community for the last 2 weeks in hopes to have the MAG Community itself switch game modes to Acquisition and the DLC Modes. If the MAG Community continues to play these modes, then those that have signed up can at least have a chance to get into the modes required for the majority of the trophies even if it is not possible to boost. I will be updating the 1st post of this forum topic with this new information as well as reorganizing the post and adding those that have messaged me (and posted on the forum) that have not yet been added to the sign up roster. This new approach will not be easy (and may not even occur), but if this does happen, everyone should be able to at least get into the game mode required (which we have not been able to do during the sessions) and hopefully attain as much as they can. You can also use the sign up list on post one to contact others that have signed up if you would like to join together. I apologize that the sessions may not have worked out as I had hoped, but I hope that I have at least tried in your eyes to give all of you the tools necessary to attempt the impossible before it was too late and thank you for participating in this opportunity with me. Congratulations to those that have earned a few trophies for MAG and happy hunting on which ever your next trophy hunt may be.

ChaoticDoomOfBob

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is playing now on Valor in any of the dom games, I need some help tring to get "I Got 5 On It", just cant seem to get a platoon or squad leadership role. If you want to help me out I will help you get a squad or platoon leadership role if you need it. Ill be online all night, till the servers go down. Message me on PSN: yohan12

THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING IN OUR LAST CHANCE TO PLATINUM! CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE WITH PLATINUM'S AS WELL AS THOSE THAT HAVE MOVED THEIR PERCENT HIGHER SINCE THIS TOPIC STARTED! TO COMPLETE THIS TOPIC AND SESSION I HAVE POSTED A SUMMARY OF OUR EXPERIENCES HERE AND ON THE FIRST FORUM POST AS WELL AS ADDED NEW INFORMATION FOR FUTURE VIEWERS. CONGRATULATIONS EVERYONE!

MAG: THE LAST CHANCE:                                                                                                                                                                                             

As many of you already know, The servers for MAG shut down January 28th, 2014 at 3:00 PM Eastern Time. Overall the Platinum seemed rather difficult to obtain, however the Platinum basically came down to 10,000 kills overall (which many multiplayer games require) and destroying or rebuilding 25 of each structure which if boosted, could move along very quickly with one player earning the destroy and one the repair. The problem that this Platinum faced wasn't difficulty, but the fact that the mode needed to achieve the structure trophies requires two teams of 51 players to startup (totaling at a total of 102 players). There were barely ever players in the MAG community that played this mode meaning that to Platinum the game, it would require 102 boosters. This forum was a last chance effort to bring together enough dedicated boosters to complete the Platinum or at least try. My goal was to continue to play the game until the servers closed on January 28th and slowly accumulate dedicated boosters to work on MAG throughout the days on kills needed until the overall total amount of players was close enough to start boosting. I figured that If trophy hunters started working together in the game at all times as a clan of up to 102, eventually (hopefully) the amount of players would rise to the point that we could easily finish the game together. This was an opportunity to complete the largest boosting attempt PSN had ever seen. There are over a million gamer's on this site and I figured that just maybe 102 could join. After the second main boost session launched I had come to the conclusion that although 63 amazing gamer's had joined the sign up roster, only half would be able to actual show at one time making this strategy obsolete. After attempting to help those that had asked for my direct help with the kill trophies in smaller matches, I attempted to contact every MAG community member I could find in the hopes that if the community itself started playing the mode required for the Platinum, then maybe the signed up boosters below would at least have a chance to get into the game and earn their Platinum. A week before MAG was due to shutdown, almost 90% of the community switched game modes and allowed countless gamer's to finally achieve their Platinum. I do not know for certain if I had any impact on this community decision or not but If not, I was at least able to give all of our signed up boosters information, a list of other boosters, and overall hope that sometimes the achievable can actually be achieved. I thank all our committed boosters and am glad we could share this opportunity.

ChaoticDoomOfBob

• Like 2

I really don't underdstand why developers add trophies with multiplayer requirements if they know it will be a point when servers are going to shut down and trophies become unattainable. Multiplayer is a good thing and there's a lot of great games with multiplayer modes out there, but trophies attached to them... that's something that should never have existed.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...