Online Questions

darktore

I got both trophies yesterday. I can confirm that you don't have to win 6 games in a row. A season is 9 matches and you have to win 6 to get immediate promotion (trophy). 

I would advise to start this game now. Because the game is free with PS+, more people try the game and have not too much skill yet. Giving you are higher chance of earning the promotion trophy. When someone quits, the game asks you if you want to continue against the AI. If you choose no, you don't get a win. Beware though. I was winning when somebody quitted and after that i lost against the AI. 

Edited by NTGSruler
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 3:05 PM, NTGSruler said:

I got both trophies yesterday. I can confirm that you don't have to win 6 games in a row. A season is 9 matches and you have to win 6 to get immediate promotion (trophy). 

I would advise to start this game now. Because the game is free with PS+, more people try the game and have not too much skill yet. Giving you are higher chance of earning the promotion trophy. When someone quits, the game asks you if you want to continue against the AI. If you choose no, you don't get a win. Beware though. I was winning when somebody quitted and after that i lost against the AI. 

Are you using the PS4 version or PS5? Because only PS4 is free and you sound like it's cross play from PS5 and PS4.