Am4z1n9_AZ

Featured Characters/Weapons Banner Discussion

14 posts in this topic

What featured banners are you guys looking forward to? I'm excited for the Raiden Shogun/Sara banner, leaks are saying it's expected to be the first banner of 2.1 but I think that's incorrect. Just going off the Genshin Impact Twitter account they posted Kokomi first so I believe she will be released before Raiden Shogun &Sara. Plus for the one year anniversary it makes sense to have a big character around the time so it makes more sense.

Looking forward to Yoimiya banner, The Electro Banner(Raiden & Sara) and Yae Miko banner. Maybe Kokomi too if she's a 5* Barbara and not a Inazuma counterpart to Mona.

It's also make sense if Kokomi's banner is before Raiden's banner storywise even though they add the 3rd and final Inazuma Archon Quest since most Genshin players won't know then Raiden & Sara become allies to the Traveler until some part or the end of the Inazuma Archon Quest line.

Most excited for the Raiden Shogun/Sara, Yae, and Kokomi banners in that order. Most likely will skip Yoimiya (although I do like her aesthetics and personality, just not her playstyle from what I tried in her story quest). Currently tight on resources/resin as well, so I wouldn't be able to realistically build both Yoimiya and Baal at the same time. 

Yoimiya, Kokomi, Sayu, and Yae. Bonus for Raiden Shogun and Sara. 

Raiden and Sara banner is coming out first according to dataminers. I will probably continue making pulls on the banner after getting Raiden as i want many Sara cons.

Looks like the leakers/dataminers were right. Confirmed from the official livestream, Raiden Shogun/Sara banner first and Kokomi second in 2.1. 

The next character & weapon banners will feature.

• Raiden Shogun 5*
  • Kujou Sara 4*
  • Xiangling 4*
  • Sucrose 4*

• Engulfing Lightning 5*
  • The Unforged 5*
  • Lion's Roar 4*
  • Favonius Lance 4*
  • The Widsith 4*
  • Sacrificial Bow 4*

The version 2.2 banners will be reruns with Thoma on Hu Tao's rerun banner which after "The guy I keep kicking his ass to max Hu Tao's Talents" returning for his 3rd rerun, yes the first rerun banner is not Ganyu or Albedo. It's the goddamn 11th Harbinger of the fools: Tartaglia/Childe. After I somehow get Kokomi or not I be saving my Intertwined Fates until the Yae Miko banner is out(might do Hu Tao rerun if I feel my Hu Tao needs a constellation level up or 2)

I for one, am glad they are back to back reruns. It will be nice to save the gems for once. I do want Thoma, but am very happy that he will be at the end of the month and that he is a 4 star and not a 5 star. It should be easier to pull him because of that. I need time to save up my gems again. 

I'm sat on so many primos after the anniversary log-in & event and I'm itching to spend them. I was really hoping one of the re-runs would be Xiao, not sure if I want Childe or Hu Tao. Maybe I'll just do a few pulls to get Thoma.

I'm pleased with the 2.2 banners.. I have no interest in pulling for Tartaglia/Childe so that's an easy skip for me and gives me time to save up primogems. I might pull for Hu Tao and try and get C1 and Staff of Homa if it's on the weapon banner, I want Thoma too as I need another shield character for Spiral Abyss . It all depends on the 2.3 banners how much primogems I spend because I really want Ganyu as I started this game late (in May) so I missed out, Arataki Itto pictures also have circulated online he looks pretty cool I might pull for him if his playstyle looks good but I'll have to see.

The Version 2.3 will start having 2 Character Event Banners(Both reruns) at the same time while only the Arataki Itto Banner will be the usual one banner only.

The Reruns are Albedo and Eula.

I skip this version like I did with the current version as I'm happy with my C0 Hu Tao and C0 Eula.

Good Luck to anyone that wants Arataki Itto or/and Albedo or/and Eula.

btw. Gorou is part of the Arataki Itto Banner.

My predictions for the next few patches.

Character reruns of Ganyu & Xiao.

New Characters Shenhe 5* & Yunjin 4*.

Character reruns of Zhongli & Venti.

New Character Yae 5*.

Character reruns of Klee & Kazuha.

New Character Ayato 5*.