Is there a list of Missables anywhere?

Sendai-Horatio

Currently I'm on chapter 3 and I did do the lone quest for Chapter 2 before proceeding onward. I've been collecting petals, chests, and graffiti as soon as the newer areas open up and have been checking the dungeon maps to make sure I leave them at 100% explored.

But I just can't find a decent guide that I can just follow and many have required jumping around between chapter sections and I'm afraid I might miss something.

I played through this game blind twice and as long as you complete all side quests nothing is missable. I thought I missed a lot of character entries and affinity events but you can do them all in the final chapter. So keep an eye out for the sidequests and you should be good.

Edited by Baker
  • Like 3

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

On 16/9/2021 at 10:59 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

That's good, especially considering the main guide for it on pstrophies.org says you need to get all the conversations as they become available so that ones obviously wrong (like so many others there). 

Edit: After finishing my Normal run you are 100% correct that the only missable content are side quests. Contrary to what everyone else says on the internet none of the affinity events, items or journal entries are missable so long as you do the side quests before their deadlines.

Glad to hear that that it's not that bad, I just got to chapter 4 and I'm always fearful of missing something, even though I spend several hours exploring and unlocking new areas. Even though I will have to replay the game on nightmare, at least I hope to get most of them right away!

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
On 9/16/2021 at 3:59 PM, LunchCannon54 said:

That's good, especially considering the main guide for it on pstrophies.org says you need to get all the conversations as they become available so that ones obviously wrong (like so many others there). 

Edit: After finishing my Normal run you are 100% correct that the only missable content are side quests. Contrary to what everyone else says on the internet none of the affinity events, items or journal entries are missable so long as you do the side quests before their deadlines.

Late to the party, but Inthink two journal entries might be missable, as they happen at odd times. 

1. Tito will be sitting with one of the shopkeepers in chapter 5. After you speak with him, you’ll get a note that your journal is updated. This doesn’t seem to be tied to anything else.
  2. Carla’s 2nd entry comes…at some time. I don’t know when, though - I got it on my first playthrough, but missed it on my second. If it’s tied to a quest, it’s tied to the little girl who wants to catch butterflies, or the sexy doctor who tries to steal something under your base.

However, gifts, affinity and affinity events are not missable.

• 1 month later...

To add to this thread, based on my experience the only missables are side quests and certain people journal entries. I have found no way to get the journal entries linked to time specific conversations on the final chapter, so I'd strongly suggest talking to everyone at the Dandelion whenever the story takes you back there as the guide suggests or to keep a journal entry guide on hand.