[Video] Mystic Fate - Walkthrough and Trophy Guide [ScorpioOfShadows]

ScorpioOfShadows

Hello everyone,

Mystic Fate is an indie platform adventure game published by JanduSoft.

Difficulty: 4/10

Duration: 1 hour and 30 minutes
Offline trophies: All
Online trophies: None

DLC: None
Minimum number of playthroughs: 1
Number of missable trophies: 12

Mystic Fate is a straight forward game in terms of the trophies, even the 12 trophies which are missable are on the main path of the game, but the gameplay mechanic, especially the shooting and targeting, make this game a bit harder:

• Complete the tutorial

• Talk with everyone in the free roam

• Complete the 1st dungeon without dying and gather all the scrolls

• Complete the other 2 dungeons and gather all the scrolls

• Gather the remaining scrolls from the free roam section

• Defeat the final boss

Edited by ScorpioOfShadows
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/08/2021 at 8:26 PM, ScorpioOfShadows said:

Hello everyone,

I have created this walkthrough and trophy guide video for Mystic Fate

Before I watch, are any of the trophies missable? Unsure on whether to get the game if I NEED to watch a guide to make sure I get everything, but if nothings missable I can use the guide to mop up :)

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Keidah said:

Before I watch, are any of the trophies missable? Unsure on whether to get the game if I NEED to watch a guide to make sure I get everything, but if nothings missable I can use the guide to mop up :)

You need to talk with all the 3 people from the village after starting the game (so even if you miss this, is at the start of the game)
You need to complete a dungeon out of 3 without dying (i got this trophy in the 1st dungeon even if i died during it and i saw on the internet many people getting this trophy during first dungeon even if they died once in it)
And then there are the scrolls (some can be found in the dungeon and some can be found during free roam). Most of them will be given by you during the walkthrough but 10 of them require some exploration from you and it is best if you use a guide. If you fully explore the dungeons and the free roam you will not miss them (only the ones from the free roam are a bit hidden).

To be honest with you i haven't tried to reply a dungeon after completing it. To minimize the time played I would recommend to use a guide. The time is around 1 hour and 30 minutes.