5 Minute Platinum! (Only $2) [Video]

GothGirlMaxine

12 minutes ago, Helyx said:

Thank you for taking the time to provide a guide.

You're welcome!

Just now, DeepEyes7 said:

That's why I said it, and that's why I said that some people need the video.... ?

Gotcha! I misinterpreted your original statement

• Like 1

1 minute ago, StygianWolf4 said:

Gotcha! I misinterpreted your original statement

But you are right, my comment was disrespectful towards your work (won't delete it because you already quoted it so no point), even if the game is less than bad and the fact that some people will take this just to inflate their numbers is not your fault and another video guide providers, you make a better work than the developers with their games...

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, DeepEyes7 said:

But you are right, my comment was disrespectful towards your work (won't delete it because you already quoted it so no point), even if the game is less than bad and the fact that some people will take this just to inflate their numbers is not your fault and another video guide providers, you make a better work than the developers with their games...

No sweat dude! Seriously, I've heard worse before haha. I personally choose not to play games like that on my profile now, but it's content for those who do in my opinion. Even so, how many people would accidentally press L1 during the time playing this game? ?? I kinda just messed around with the buttons and noticed. I appreciate your kind words though, despite the minor misunderstanding. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Not sure why Sony approves of this, how much money do they even make from this?

They receive money for each version and platform that this game release, like any other indie game... So from their point of view they are getting more money than from other games, and I think that they even has better sales because of... trophies... So besides the fact that they are selling crappy games on the PSN there is a win-win for Sony

37 minutes ago, ArabianSwordsman said:

The devs of these games are pushing their luck their first game was $1 and now we’re up to $2. Once they get to $69.99 they lose me as a customer no exceptions 

They could sell this crap for $20+ and people would still buy it and all the stacks. Developers might as well squeeze all the money from the people who are willing to throw money at stuff just cause it grants effortless quick trophies.

• Like 2