Some Tips for Playing Solo

Hiscklif

Hi everyone , sorry if i have mistakes in the text
First build your tools and upgrade them to tier 3 (blue color) - it must be done in day 1 
after that go and gather Stone , Iron and Wood to construct quarry and lumberyard - this should take about 2 days

while doing this you can upgrade blacksmith to level 2 and build Hersier Sword I 

now go around and find the bridge (for building the bridge you need 50 Cut Stone , 30 Iron , 10 Juton Soul , 2500 Souls)

now kill the first Jutnar for 10 Juton souls and other loots

this steps take about 5 days if you do it right

explore map for finding merchants you needs to find a merchant in ash beach lands (The only one can sell you mission fragment you need for final mission this fragments cost 1500 souls for 1 , you need 5 of them) you can also find this fragments in Hideouts

complete 1 side mission from board in your village

catch 2 or 3 Stag (the golden events) 

some merchants can sell you a map of lair (every time i find this lair , it was in the Snow fields)

After opening the lair make sure you are prepared (have a powerful sword , the Void and Fire are better , 3 jars and 3 healing item , collect all your souls in your tree) 

in the lair you must fight with fenrir the hardest boss in the game (in solo normal Jutons have about 45000-85000 health bar) Fenrir health bar 185000 and have powerful attacks

use traps and jars to kill him quickly (good news is if you die in fight fenrir health bar don't change and you can continue the fight)

after you killed fenrir go to your village and exit the word with the portal near the village.

Good luck.

• Like 2