Deluziion90

Dedicated to the cause - Fastest way?

12 posts in this topic

Creating this topic to ask any tips or advice how to get this done the fastest way.

 

I see some people got it in just 1 day of grinding but what's the secret?

 

I saw some earlier posts about unranked and just let the AI play but doesn't take that pretty long?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fastest way would be social play with no qualifying session but you can help yourself with progress towards qualifying master and tracked addiction by doing it in ranked  lobbies and when you consider you have to rack up 50 hours track time any progress is helpful 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You also can press Options/START when any race starts, the car will run automatically. You aren't going to win the race, but you will finish it and it will count. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I did this on PS4 with a boosting partner by setting AI to 120 difficulty 3 laps on Austria. Then once race starts press start and let AI drive. As I’ve set up the AI to 120 difficulty they lap at 1.03 so including load times we were hitting about 15 races per hour.

Edited by Stevieboy
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4-8-2021 at 6:21 PM, Rich3I6 said:

I did this on PS4 with a boosting partner by setting AI to 120 difficulty 3 laps on Austria. Then once race starts press start and let AI drive. As I’ve set up the AI to 120 difficulty they lap at 1.03 so including load times we were hitting about 15 races per hour.

 

No need to finish yourself the last few seconds? Can you actually let them drive everything and start up the next race? Just asking as you need to finish yourself for the 10 clean laps as well. I don't want to find out you need to finish yourself after 90+ races 😅

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Deluziion90 said:

 

No need to finish yourself the last few seconds? Can you actually let them drive everything and start up the next race? Just asking as you need to finish yourself for the 10 clean laps as well. I don't want to find out you need to finish yourself after 90+ races 1f605.png

No need to drive at all. Just push start and let AI finish race

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks all for the information.

 

Currently at 80/100 :D

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I played alot of ranked races. I got the trophy this week. But i did the rest of the races in leagues with a friend, no qualifying and 3 lap races. 

I got a good amount of track time playing ranked races. Yes i know you can leave your car in time trial and get the 50 hours track time that way. But at least i played the game a fair bit.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it just me or can the trophy be glitched?

When I look at my "Online - all"  stats it says that I completed 121 races, but I still did not get the trophy.

Does it count only ranked play(If that's the case then I'm not there :) )

 

I'm still enjoying the game immensely, just curious. Anyone?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anyone want to do this with me? private lobby 3 laps of austria? i need 15 more poles too

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/01/2022 at 6:57 PM, stevenanthony88 said:

Is it just me or can the trophy be glitched?

When I look at my "Online - all"  stats it says that I completed 121 races, but I still did not get the trophy.

Does it count only ranked play(If that's the case then I'm not there :) )

 

I'm still enjoying the game immensely, just curious. Anyone?

I am experiencing the same glitch. Have over 100 races and had no issues with the trophies for 50 and 25 races being split across ranked and social.

 

Has anyone had this and know of a workaround that made it pop?

 

Edit: i have hust discovered that if you "track trophy" for this particular trophy in the ps5 trophy library it popped as soon as i finished my next race.

Edited by Birdzilla
Update
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.