Do you replay if wrong decisions is made ?

My first playthrough and trying to do only hearts but missed some or picked wrong and want to get a clear answer if i have to restart the whole game from new if that happens ?

Seems crazy and would take much more than the 5 plays as guide suggest if playing blind.

For now i just keep a separate save to come back so that i dont have to restart from zero, is this the only way to avoid the problem i have ?

Edited by xXDarkAsazZynXx
More to add

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/The-Dark-Pictures-Man-Of-Medan/walkthrough/2

. Before starting your first playthrough of the game, go into the settings menu and click on the accessibility tab. Here we want to turn ON the feature that says, "Disable QTE Timeout". This setting affects Solo Story and Movie Night, but not Shared Story. This means that any QTE that requires letter button presses, will stay on your screen forever until you either press the button displayed or press the wrong button. With this setting turned on, the only way to fail a button QTE is to press the wrong button. Take advantage of this setting as it will make the Solo Story playthrough much less stressful and easier to follow the walkthrough.

• Like 3