Ghost of Tsushima: new “Rivals” game mode (Sept. 3)

NetoStyle

19 minutes ago, Montyzu said:

Online and PVP

Thats even worse than the Raids 1f602.png gonna skip it.

Raids weren't too bad.  But PVP trophies can be a slippery slope, depending on what they are they can just suck all of the fun out of a game. 

Hopefully they're the new gear mastery, ki level and new skills based and nothing to do with leaderboard ranks.  If it's just to complete so many Rivals matches that would be OK, as long as it's not an obscene amount, but if wins are also involved it might really be awful. 

Hopefully they let you set up matches against your friends if that's the case.

The one thing that urks me about this though is that they specifically said the Raid was the last new content they were releasing.

Maybe this'll be like Final Fantasy XV's mp and the new trophies will be on a completely seperate list.

• Like 1

I rented my copy of GoT back when I played it, but slap my ass and call me Charlie if it didn’t turn out to be one of the best games I’ve ever played. I am going to buy my own copy in the near future because I’d really like to clean it up and the NG+ trophies give me an excuse to play through the story again. Even though I’m not a huge multiplayer person, the amount of free content they’ve added to the game is quite impressive and by all accounts the raids were well done. This game got totally robbed of GOTY imo.

• Like 4