Supernaut trophy

16 hours ago, J4MES_T1GER said:

Super Tyrant that killed by Rail Gun or your team member doesn't count for this trophy.

You must kill the Super Tyrant by yourself

Also you no need to kill 3 Super Tyrant in one go, it can be achieve in multiple playthrough.

Yup that is true you need to make sure you are the one that gets last hit to get the kill on the tyrant for it to count. Make sure you AI teammates or real teamates don't get the last hit or it will not count. The rail gun can also steal your kill too if you are not careful.

Edited by nooitzben

On 8/5/2021 at 10:09 AM, J4MES_T1GER said:

Super Tyrant that killed by Rail Gun or your team member doesn't count for this trophy.

You must kill the Super Tyrant by yourself

Also you no need to kill 3 Super Tyrant in one go, it can be achieve in multiple playthrough.

Thanks I ended up getting it finally but almost had to kill 10 of them, not sure if it was bugged for me or what but I made sure to always kill them downstairs away from the laser gun. 

11 hours ago, nooitzben said:

I know I never lost any to the rail gun because I took them downstairs to avoid it, I finally got the trophy after about 10 kills so not sure if it was bugged or the AI possibly put the last bullet the same time as me lol just glad it’s over

• Like 1