Is the Arena optional, or required?

John_Pips

Hey folks, I've been playing chasm for a while, and recently defeated the Titan, and got to explore the keep. 

I got kinda lost so I checked what to do on a walktrough, and I'm still confused. Should I defeat the arena boss and get the snorkel thing, or I can just head to that Altar and place the feather (or none of these?)

THX

Edited by JairTrakinas

The arena is needed because of the enemy entries if I'm not mistaken and you get the thingamajig that allows you to dive, you can always return later with better weapons and gear since some enemies can be obnoxious in the arena.

Edit: I always use the Assasin's Blade or whatever it's called you get it as a drop from a skelly knight in the keep, it gets stronger with each enemy you kill.

Edited by Sunnyburrito
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Indeed,  you need to complete it for the Bestiary, but as well to get the reward to be able to dive and get the Explorer trophy. In other words, go for it in your 100% run, you can skip it on your other(s).

Edit: just got in my head it's 2 months later...facepalm, but in any case, could still be useful for someone (answered somehow above, but giving the full details)

Edited by Rejim
  • Like 1