Possible destiny 1 flag

BlackDragonsEye

Hi I would need to speak to someone about my destiny 1 on my system the trophies are not popping what so ever however I just signed in to my account on my partners conse loaded up the game and got 3 trophies straight away unfortunately they don't have different time stamps so am I now forced to hide destiny 1

Calling yourself out before anyone else can, respect. But because you've already decided to hide it nobody else can see your time stamps to know if you would deserve to be flagged. Because you've hidden it there's no reason for you to have created a thread in the dispute thread section. Dispute threads are for people with an existing flag to try and plead their case against it to get unflagged. 

1 hour ago, BlackDragonsEye said:

Hi I would need to speak to someone about my destiny 1 on my system the trophies are not popping what so ever however I just signed in to my account on my partners conse loaded up the game and got 3 trophies straight away unfortunately they don't have different time stamps so am I now forced to hide destiny 1

You can either tag or PM any Cheater Remover to get their response on your situation: https://forum.psnprofiles.com/staff/

Or catch them in Discord. 

• 3 weeks later...

As long as you did not cheat you don’t have to hide the trophies. Auto pop doesn’t matter esp in a game like destiny. Un hide so we can see if it’s cheated. 

edit: I saw the trophies, def possible to have them pop at the same time, nothing to worry about.

Edited by ThePsychDr
  • Like 3