Camouflage and server

Spoiler

Hello everyone, does the blood that will cover Snake after building a nuclear weapon affect his camouflage ability?

In 3-4 years I would love to platinum this game again. In your opinion when shut down the servers?

Edited by NicholasMondiale

44 minutes ago, NicholasMondiale said:
  Hide contents

Hello everyone, does the blood that will cover Snake after building a nuclear weapon affect his camouflage ability?

In 3-4 years I would love to platinum this game again. In your opinion when shut down the servers?

If memory serves, it affects your Heroism point. :hmm:

If you're talking about Stealth Camo, that item restricts mission rank to an A or below, but it's very useful for completing those pesky mission tasks.

No one knows when the servers will be shut down, unless there is an announcement prior to the shutdown.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

If you're talking about Stealth Camo, that item restricts mission rank to an A or below, but it's very useful for completing those pesky mission tasks.

I think he's asking if any camo is more visible to enemies with so much blood on it. 

I wasn't sure, so I had to look it up. Apparently, it is not.

https://gamefaqs.gamespot.com/boards/718564-metal-gear-solid-v-the-phantom-pain/73136369

https://www.reddit.com/r/metalgearsolid/comments/8ire0g/mgsv_does_blood_on_snakes_uniform_make_him_more/

Edit: this Demon Snake guide page doesn't mention increased visibility either: https://www.ign.com/wikis/metal-gear-solid-5-the-phantom-pain/Demon_Snake

Edited by Slava
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, zizimonster said:

If memory serves, it affects your Heroism point. :hmm:

No one knows when the servers will be shut down, unless there is an announcement prior to the shutdown.

It effects the rate of GMP ($$) and resources you earn (along the max you can earn of each)...and pretty significantly. Like 90% is earned online, so upgrading weapons and devices etc is significantly slower offline. There are also items that can only be developed online, and background missions (That just help with GMP and resources) that can also be only done online. Playing without a connection would be quite a handicap, and make the game a much larger grind than it already is.  

As for the Servers. I wouldn't worry too much. Outside of PES, Konami isn't known for shutting down their servers. 

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...