Worth to try this or already dead?

zsombi2000

Hello,

So i already completed the platinum trophy on ps4 and recently i learned that ps3 servers set to shut down this year. So i log in on ps3 after 6 years......My character is just on  level 20, there is any tips or tricks how to earn rank 100 quickly or i should give up on this? My other problem is the ''live a little'' trophy....i need to spend 8M dollars but my ps3 character only has 600k right now, any fast method available to earn money? Some other trophies maybe i able to boost in the coming weeks but i dont know that even worth wasting time with it if this two trophies are impossible.

I appreciate any help

thanks

6 minutes ago, zsombi2000 said:

Hello,

So i already completed the platinum trophy on ps4 and recently i learned that ps3 servers set to shut down this year. So i log in on ps3 after 6 years......My character is just on  level 20, there is any tips or tricks how to earn rank 100 quickly or i should give up on this? My other problem is the ''live a little'' trophy....i need to spend 8M dollars but my ps3 character only has 600k right now, any fast method available to earn money? Some other trophies maybe i able to boost in the coming weeks but i dont know that even worth wasting time with it if this two trophies are impossible.

I appreciate any help

thanks

I think i remember races gave a fair bit of rp and im guessing even on ps3 its still quite populated. 

Also on the money problem. You will probs get given all the money you want fairly quickly on ps3 by hackers. I did and that wasnt long after release

10 minutes ago, zsombi2000 said:

Hello,

I appreciate any help

thanks

Fastest money method is doing the criminal mastermind challenge for the heists. You get 12 million out of it