Bilenlol

PS5 to PS4 cross save crash?

10 posts in this topic

Hello!

I am trying to upload my PS5 save and download it via my PS4 but whenever i do it crashes.

I am getting very frustrated and was hoping i could find some answers here.

Thanks!

Happening to me as well, been a few days I noticed. I don't wanna play the PS4 version back just for DLC trophies.

Happens to me too, only way I could get it to stop was to delete all the saved data for Nioh on the ps4 version but that doesn’t get me any of the trophies I earned on ps5.

Happens to me too, i don't own the ps4 version anymore but I still have the cloud save so I figured I buy PSNow which includes Nioh... no can do.. stupid crashes, gone money

Any of you got it fixed or perhaps also try to do it via PSnow?

I had this problem. Do this:

For me I first played Nioh PS5 version. And then tried to import my 100% save to Nioh PS4 version. But importing the save crashed my ps4 game.

What I did to fix it was first create a new game on ps4 version. Upload the new game save file to cloud via ps+(not in game).

Then go into the ps4 game to download the 100% save via cross-save. When I download it it will automatically crashes the game. 

I then redownload the fresh save file from ps+ that I made. The 100% save was there. 

On 4/9/2021 at 5:31 PM, Coochiekage said:

Happens to me too, only way I could get it to stop was to delete all the saved data for Nioh on the ps4 version but that doesn’t get me any of the trophies I earned on ps5.

It appears that the problem is on the save data itself as you mentioned.

After downlading the ps5 save on the ps4 version, delete the system data the start the ps4 version and upload the character save and then download it right away. the game doesn't crash and all the trophies achieved on ps5 will unlock.

Posted (edited)

On 30/12/2021 at 4:07 PM, Any_Trophies said:

It appears that the problem is on the save data itself as you mentioned.

After downlading the ps5 save on the ps4 version, delete the system data the start the ps4 version and upload the character save and then download it right away. the game doesn't crash and all the trophies achieved on ps5 will unlock.

I will play the ps5 version first as well. Do you recommend things like leaving  1 Kodama or hotspring for the collectable trophies? Or can  I just play  and 100% everything including all DLCs in Way of Demon?

Edited by GravityQueeen

On 3/4/2022 at 4:12 PM, GravityQueeen said:

I will play the ps5 version first as well. Do you recommend things like leaving  1 Kodama or hotspring for the collectable trophies? Or can  I just play  and 100% everything including all DLCs in Way of Demon?

Collectibles trophies does unlock so you can get every kodama, hotsprings and missions and they will unlock once transfered the file. What you need to redo are the missions' specific trophies like liting the 3 beacons, killing specific optional enemies in a mission and so on.

Remember to keep items needed for that for example: the wooden dual sword for the specific trophy. I didn't lock it in my first playthrough and I had to farm the drop.

2 hours ago, Any_Trophies said:

Collectibles trophies does unlock so you can get every kodama, hotsprings and missions and they will unlock once transfered the file. What you need to redo are the missions' specific trophies like liting the 3 beacons, killing specific optional enemies in a mission and so on.

Remember to keep items needed for that for example: the wooden dual sword for the specific trophy. I didn't lock it in my first playthrough and I had to farm the drop.

Great, thankyou for the info, it was really helpful!

So I am trying to get all my PS5 trophies to unlock on PS4 and stuff like make 60 requests and kodamas seem locked. I am reading this thread and wonder what exactly is meant by delete system data, I tried save data but it still crashes.