Paw Paw Trophy -PayToTrophy (kinda)

xIRockyRock

While going for the Paw Paw Trophy you just need to play a game with a pet. You either buy the complete edition for +10€ then regular price and make this an easy free trophy

or you play through the saga mode 10 times what is pretty hard for an average player and needs a lot of time.

(you need to grind the game anyway but you lower the platinum difficulty by a few points by spending 10€)

What the hell?

I see a new trend evolving, because obviously no one complains about this.

Edited by xIRockyRock

I did the ten times Fenrir solo and it was fun and not hard at all after you get the hang of it. I say, go for it, since you have to farm souls/xp for the other trophies anyway.

What is really boring me out of my mind, is reach the max season level, I already did all the challenges and I'm only at 35. The "optimal xp farm", 30 days Saga, that I already did twice, takes 5 hours and gives you only 5 levels, what a grind!

• Like 1

When you're given the option to earn a pet by playing the game you purchased... it's not in any way shape or form "pay2trophy". You play the game and complete the challenge required then you get the trophy... kinda how any kind of grind type trophy would work. This isn't a scenario where the only way to get a pet in the first season is by owning the deluxe edition.

No one is held back by that 10$ and if you enjoy the game you'll get a pet naturally (and well before max season level at that).

• Like 3

Just keep playing Saga. Once you get the hang of it, it will be a consistent win. Also, keep your eyes on the cosmetic shop, you never know if they'll add a pet there. Whether it be for coins or horns or even if they add one, it can't hurt to check it every day. And yes, it refreshes every 24hrs now. At least, according to the patch notes.

I can kind of see where your going with this but the way people will see it is like DMC 4 and 5, you either buy the normal one of them both or get the extra edition that comes with extra things like the blue orbs or more red ones to spend with or even unlock all modes from the start then earning them. it is kind of there to let others have extra things or get things early. If you want a better example take Resident Evil 8/ Village there is a dlc that gives you all the unlockables that you normally have to earn to get for just paying £5.99 or more in other parts of the world it is not really pay to earn a trophy but it does make things easy.