Money glitch

Radford999

Yeah. Go to any vending machine, press opt + triangle till you get the glitched menu, sell a junk worth 750$ 20 times. Buy back one. Sleep 24h to refresh. You get 12000$ each time.

i’m looking for a glitch to get a skill to level 20. Im almost done with the game and my most advanced skill is just lvl 5. 

Edited by Shorah-

2 hours ago, Shorah- said:

Yeah. Go to any vending machine, press opt + triangle till you get the glitched menu, sell a junk worth 750$ 20 times. Buy back one. Sleep 24h to refresh. You get 12000$ each time.

i’m looking for a glitch to get a skill to level 20. Im almost done with the game and my most advanced skill is just lvl 5. 

Thanks i will give it a go. I’ve just finished level 20 on a skill just now. I just farmed enemies using the handgun. It didn’t take that long. Just over an hour. Go to the fast travel point in Pacifica called west wind apartments. Around the area are random enemies stood there. If you take a route and kill them with the handgun and then go back to the fast travel point and then fast travel to another point and then back to west wind apartments they will respawn. 

Edited by Radford999

3 hours ago, Shorah- said:

When you mean sleep for 24 hours, do i have to go back to V’s apartment and sleep? Or do i just use skip time for 24 hours?

Just skip time. I play in french so i don't know the exact translation they use.

I link a video in case people don't understand what glitched menu i'm talking about.

I spend like 5-10 mins doing this (worth about 100k or more) every time i have to wait for a call. 

30 minutes ago, Shorah- said:

Just skip time. I play in french so i don't know the exact translation they use.

I link a video in case people don't understand what glitched menu i'm talking about.

I spend like 5-10 mins doing this (worth about 100k or more) every time i have to wait for a call. 

Thanks. Where can i find a $750 junk item? is there any specific spot i can get one? I’ve been selling my junk as i’ve been playing and not got anything. Thanks. 

2 hours ago, Radford999 said:

Where can i find a $750 junk item?

Random loots, pretty common. 

Also, if you have level 20 technical abilities, you can just craft and sell legendary items to any vendors and buy all materials they have. Skip 24h, repeat. Haven't tested yet but it might be a good way to make money in "end game".

10 hours ago, Shorah- said:

Random loots, pretty common. 

Also, if you have level 20 technical abilities, you can just craft and sell legendary items to any vendors and buy all materials they have. Skip 24h, repeat. Haven't tested yet but it might be a good way to make money in "end game".

Thanks. I found one and did the vendor glitch and now have the platinum ?

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

so it doesnt work anymore?

I haven't tried it but that's what the patch notes say.

"It is no longer possible to exploit the epic "Untitled 18 - Brancesi, 2021" painting by selling and buying it back. "

Edited by emailking
  • Like 1

On 2021-08-06 at 1:57 PM, Shorah- said:

The vendor glitch is what I used, and I didn't really stockpile cash either, just ran to one when I was in need of restocking ammo.

As for the leveling, I didn't level my character at all til the very end really, then I did reloads to get all the certain build stuff done.

I got the platinum on previous patch.

To be honest, the best way to get money and a couple of trophies, is to put 20 points into crafting, buy components to a weapon vendor, craft all the asura sniper (check youtube how to get the recipe, very easy) you can, then sell everything. Get outside the shop, skip 24h, rince and repeat. You'll get all the money you need to buy all cars, and a level 20 skill.

• 2 weeks later...