Pang Adventures - So Much Panache! Trophy

IvoryRose88

I am going to start attempting to complete this game and I have a question on the So Much Panache trophy. Its the one you get for conpleting score attack mode. I noticed that you max out with 3 lives and can also coop this trophy. I noticed that if you come in with a 2nd player juat before you lose your last life, you can continue on with the 2nd player. 

My question is...

If i start the game with my profile and finish with another profile, do i still get the trophy? If not, can i start the game with a different profile and then continue in with my profile and still get the trophy. Any help on this would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Edited by IvoryRose88

What do you mean by profile? Is player 2 a second profile to your main account?

At a guess, I am pretty sure you will only get the trophy on the 1st profile and not on the 2nd. So yeah you should be fine.

I remember this trophy, in the end got really good at the game, managed to learn the best tactic for each level and did it without losing a life.

It's a tough one, but Good luck! :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, enaysoft said:

At a guess, I am pretty sure you will only get the trophy on the 1st profile and not on the 2nd. So yeah you should be fine.

I remember this trophy, in the end got really good at the game, managed to learn the best tactic for each level and did it without losing a life.

Yeah i meant a guest account for couch coop. I hoping i can get this trophy. I just need to practice and memorize the later stages before running all the stages. Thanks.

Edited by IvoryRose88

On 8/5/2021 at 9:11 PM, enaysoft said:

Ok. I finally got this trophy and i can confirm it can be done even if you lose all 3 lives on your main profile. I made it to the 5th area hong kong and before I lost my last life, i joined in with a 2nd player (guest account). When i beat it with the 2nd player, the trophy popped for me but it does not pop for the guest account. This works really well because you get a new life every 500,000 points. Once you hit 10,000,000 points you no longer get extra lives every 500,000. I can confirm you can still get extra lives but i think its every 200,000 or 250,000. I was past 11,000,000 points and still didnt get any extra lives. So when you join in with 2nd player, you not only start with 3 new lives but the score starts at 0 and you can get extra lives more easily.

Thank you for your help.

Edited by IvoryRose88