Master and Commander help

I have over 6,200 war assets and I cant seem to get this trophy to pop, from what i seen online i need to link to hackett by the war room to trigger it however when i enter the room to talk to hackett i dont have any option to link to him. I am currently up to the "Priority: Cerberus Headquarters" mission

20 minutes ago, HOOYAH360xX said:

I have over 6,200 war assets and I cant seem to get this trophy to pop, from what i seen online i need to link to hackett by the war room to trigger it however when i enter the room to talk to hackett i dont have any option to link to him. I am currently up to the "Priority: Cerberus Headquarters" mission

Are you sure your not going all the way back in the war room?  There is the main area where you can check up on your war assets and where certain ambassador characters stand between missions, and then there is a small terminal even further back, where you communicate with individuals after certain "Priority" missions. Once Hackett comes up, I picked the upper left dialog and it popped. Which came before I got to 6200 or Cerberus HQ.  

Edit: joining the Mass Effect discord would be an even better resource if this isn't the fix you need. Some hard core fans in that chat. Always willing to help. 

Edited by damcrac5