How easy is Disgaea D2 to plat compared to the rest of the games?

GilgaMax305

Hey everyone I've been recently looking at trophy guides of Disgara D2 and I realized that this one doesn't take that much time as the previous games in the series to plat...I was originally planning on doing D4 but the amount of time it would take just wasn't in my hands so I'm wondering if this game will take less time? Any info would be very helpful :D    

In my opinion it's the easiest in the series. I platinumed Disgaea 3 on both PS3 and vita and Disgaea D2. 

it took me 140 hours to platinum the PS3 version of Disgaea 3

70 hours for Disgaea 3 on Vita

and 80 hours on Disgaea D2.

The thing about Disgaea D2, though, is that they changed a lot of stuff. You still need a lot of basic Disgaea knowlege to platinum it. The reason it took me 80 hours and not 30 is because I had trouble figuring out the best setup to boost my stats, but I finally came up with a way and it can be done really easily, just read my tip for defeating Pringer X in LoC. 

The game will have 4 steps

1. Complete story mode

2. power leveling and post game events

3. getting all items

4. boosting stats to defeat pringer X

And then just clean up all the skills you haven't seen yet, but that should go by quick if you follow a list. It takes no skill.

Now getting all items MIGHT sound intimidating, but it's actually very simple. As soon as you are able to get into LoC, get a masked hero to level 9999 and then start stealing all items while completing floors. When you think you are ready, complete the item world for all rank 39 items and steal the items from item god. 

By the time I had ALL (but two) items I was done with around 2000 floors, and iirc you need to complete 3000 so the rest will go towards leveling your items. I recommend getting the rank 40 staff to level 999 since that will help you defeat pringer X, but it doesn't really matter.

Overall, it was a great game. 

• Like 2

In my opinion it's the easiest in the series. I platinumed Disgaea 3 on both PS3 and vita and Disgaea D2. 

it took me 140 hours to platinum the PS3 version of Disgaea 3

70 hours for Disgaea 3 on Vita

and 80 hours on Disgaea D2.

The thing about Disgaea D2, though, is that they changed a lot of stuff. You still need a lot of basic Disgaea knowlege to platinum it. The reason it took me 80 hours and not 30 is because I had trouble figuring out the best setup to boost my stats, but I finally came up with a way and it can be done really easily, just read my tip for defeating Pringer X in LoC. 

The game will have 4 steps

1. Complete story mode

2. power leveling and post game events

3. getting all items

4. boosting stats to defeat pringer X

And then just clean up all the skills you haven't seen yet, but that should go by quick if you follow a list. It takes no skill.

Now getting all items MIGHT sound intimidating, but it's actually very simple. As soon as you are able to get into LoC, get a masked hero to level 9999 and then start stealing all items while completing floors. When you think you are ready, complete the item world for all rank 39 items and steal the items from item god. 

By the time I had ALL (but two) items I was done with around 2000 floors, and iirc you need to complete 3000 so the rest will go towards leveling your items. I recommend getting the rank 40 staff to level 999 since that will help you defeat pringer X, but it doesn't really matter.

Overall, it was a great game. 

Thanks for the information dood! I'll keep this in mind once I get the game :D Thanks again dood :P

• Like 1