Online trophies info

Gnelp

1. Win one time - edit: I got this by doing quick match not sure if online league counts  edit2: maybe quick match only as  xPatTheCatx points out.

2. Get promoted- Do online leagues, you have 10 matches there are two ways

1. Win 3 matches in these 10 matches league and play until the end of 10 matches, you'll get promoted.

2. Win 6 matches without even finishing the 10 matches, you'll get promoted immediately

Ofcourse I did it by the first method because of how bad I was haha.

Edited by Gnelp

2 hours ago, ahmedelebiary said:

It's also worth noting that if you struggle to win 3 matches like I did, you can quit before the match ends -if you're losing- and you get to keep the same number of games to play in the lobby screen, it won't count as a loss :)

Yes correct. Also worth mentioning: if your opponent quits, and you choose to continue against AI, be prepared. Most of the time the AI is better then the real life opponent!

• Like 1

On 06/08/2021 at 5:58 AM, Gnelp said:

1. Win one time - don't do this in quick match because you need the 2nd trophy down below

2. Get promoted- Do online leagues, you have 10 matches there are two ways

1. Win 3 matches in these 10 matches league and play until the end of 10 matches, you'll get promoted.

2. Win 6 matches without even finishing the 10 matches, you'll get promoted immediately

Ofcourse I did it by the first method because of how bad I was haha.

So there are only two online trophies for this game - 'Dialing Up The Wins' & 'Promotion'?
Can all the rest definitely be done offline?