AskmannSniper21

Doom Eternal - Keeping Cool Challenge bug (Taras Nabad level)

8 posts in this topic

Hello !

So here I am trying to platinum Doom Eternal (I'm playing on the PS5 version) but I have a problem since yesterday, the "Cool Challenge" in the Taras Nabad mission doesn't want to unlock, despite the fact that I freeze dozens of enemies in the level. Does anyone know how to do it?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had this issue too, it's just a glitch unfortunately. It happened on my first playthrough, but when I did my extra life playthrough the challenge tracked properly. Here's another thread about the treasure hunter trophy, as I'm assuming that's why you want to do the challenge 

 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Eternitype_ said:

I had this issue too, it's just a glitch unfortunately. It happened on my first playthrough, but when I did my extra life playthrough the challenge tracked properly. Here's another thread about the treasure hunter trophy, as I'm assuming that's why you want to do the challenge 

 

Did you delete your save to make or just start a game in extra life on another slot and it worked?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, WitchHunterDX said:

Did you delete your save to make or just start a game in extra life on another slot and it worked?

I'm currently redoing the game in extra life mode, I'll see if the challenge works when I get there...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started extra life on another slot and it worked

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Eternitype_ said:

I started extra life on another slot and it worked

I read somewhere that you have to collect all the items from the other missions for it to work, is that true ?

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2021 at 4:13 PM, Eternitype_ said:

I had this issue too, it's just a glitch unfortunately. It happened on my first playthrough, but when I did my extra life playthrough the challenge tracked properly. Here's another thread about the treasure hunter trophy, as I'm assuming that's why you want to do the challenge 

 

It worked! I got the trophy ! Thank you !

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/08/2021 at 1:06 PM, AskmannSniper21 said:

It worked! I got the trophy ! Thank you !

Np, I hope this gets fixed though...

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.