Waiting for the Ghost Train: A Kingdom Hearts List

Deadly_Ha_Ha_KH

WAITING-FOR-THE-GHOST-TRAIN-HAHAHA-small

Hello, it's me, Deadly_Ha_Ha, or is it... 

Welcome to a smurf account I created for the sole purpose of having an account with every Kingdom Hearts game on it between PS3 and PS4 (KH3 AS notwithstanding for now). A month or two ago I reached out to the Cheater Removal Team asking them if I could use a workaround to having the PS3 358/2 Days trophy list on my account since it's not a plat and I don't want 100% lists on my main account. As some may or may not know, the 358/2 list is a natural extension of the Re: Chain of Memories platinum on PS3 because CoM needs to register a game save from 358 (which is a cutscene movie on the PS3 and PS4 collections) to allow the player access to battle cards necessary for the :silver: Card Master Sora trophy. Square realized how stupid having a trophy list for the cutscene movies was so they did away with it on PS4, but sadly the CRT did not accept my proposal to work around the trophies for 358 appearing on my profile, so I had a choice to make... Accept a 100% list on my profile, play all the other PS3 versions of the KH games except for CoM, or play none of the PS3 versions of the KH games. 

I opted for none of those things. I decided instead to leave Deadly with the PS4 games that have plats, and to create Deadly_KH to just be a one-stop-shop for all the games on both consoles. Sadly, this will not likely include the AS version of KH3 as I wouldn't be able to understand the menus, but who knows - maybe after the English version I'll be able to piece together the menus to actually be able to do an extra-regional version. 

I've been with Kingdom Hearts for a long time now. I'm a bigger fan of the series than anyone else I've ever come across, and so for me this effort is not really as crazy as I'm sure it is for anyone reading this. My main profile was never going to have every Kingdom Hearts game on it because they don't all have platinums, and games like DDD and KH3 I feel I could do better in than I did originally, so I want a do-over. This is a secondary account and will be played every so often, that I am prepared to have as an ongoing project for years to come. Any time a game on Deadly is bugging me, I'll play on this account. 

I plan on playing the games in in-universe order, PS3 then PS4, which means my account will end up looking like this:

Spoiler

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS3 - 6.47% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (PS4 - 7.25% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts 0.2 Birth by Sleep: A Fragmentary Passage (PS4 - 10.06% [100%])

Kingdom Hearts (PS3 - 6.24% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts (PS4 - 10.63% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (PS3 - 32.37% [100%])

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS3 - 4.84% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories (PS4 - 8.53% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts II (PS3 - 9.76% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts II (PS4 - 13.04% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts Re:coded (PS3 - 33.87% [100%])

Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (PS4 - 8.92% :platinum:)

Kingdom Hearts III NA (PS4 - 19.31% :platinum: / 1.23% [100%])

Kingdom Hearts Melody of Memory (PS4 - 28.55% :platinum:)

Once other Kingdom Hearts games come out, they'll be played first on my main account and then on this one. I have about a month before I'm starting my next game on my main account so I'll be seeing what I can get done of BBS in the meantime. For me, this really was the best solution to a difficult problem. Happy hunting!

Forcing yourself to make a Smurf account for trophies, especially because for some reason you can't have 100%s on your account, seems a bit ridiculous.

I never understood the hatred of having a 100% game on your list. A game is a game. To skip 2.8 on your main acount just because it doesn't have a platinum makes 0 sense to me.

I do get wanting to go for the plats again though

Edited by WatertownsFinest
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, WatertownsFinest said:

Forcing yourself to make a Smurf account for trophies, especially because for some reason you can't have 100%s on your account, seems a bit ridiculous.

I never understood the hatred of having a 100% game on your list. A game is a game. To skip 2.8 on your main acount just because it doesn't have a platinum makes 0 sense to me.

I do get wanting to go for the plats again though

That's fine, though I think "forcing myself" isn't really accurate. It would be forcing myself if I didn't want to do this all, but I do. I'm happy with what I have on my main account, and even before my main account I did 0.2 and had the cutscene movies. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Deadly_Ha_Ha said:

That's the goal man. I'm just messaging you on my main now because I don't feel like signing onto the other account. How would you say the AS version of KH3 was to do?

Not too bad. The Only pain was to craft the Ultima weapon. Not hard just tedious to pause and use a translator every time you need a material

14 minutes ago, xTrap-ViisiioNz said:

Uhh Nice a Kingdom Hearts Fan. Got all the Kingdom Hearts Games on my Account for myself, except the Asia Region of KH3 and Melody of Memory.

Good Luck with the Project :>

Many thanks. Do you think you'll go for Melody? It's a lot of fun and it's extremely easy as a plat

Just now, xTrap-ViisiioNz said:

Of Course, since i want to know how the Story goes on but not for now, since i have many Games in my Backlog >_>

Right on. I was lucky because I like rhythm games anyway but to play a game based on the music of the KH series was like a dream come true. I hope you enjoy it when you get to it