Francisco200400

[Video] This isn't voleyball? Trophy Guide

13 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

 

Hey guys. For anyone who is having issues to get this trophy here is what you need to do in order to get the trophy. What you need to do is to be very close to the net and there press x, square or circle and get a point with that voley, the same as I did in the video. It's easy if you do it with a second controller or boost it with a friend. Repeat this 25 times in one match and you'll get your trophy.

 

PD: Sorry for making a very short video, I'm just preparing my personal content to produce some videos but I wanted to help because I knew that some people was having issues with this trophy so I hope this can help you guys. Any questions I'm more than glad to answer them. Good luck!

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Francisco200400 Hello mate, have you done the 10 challenges of the game? If so, I would like you to give me some tips from 6 onwards. Thanks

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gracias amigo peruano, lo intentaré pronto!

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FraaN- said:

@Francisco200400 Hello mate, have you done the 10 challenges of the game? If so, I would like you to give me some tips from 6 onwards. Thanks

What 10 challenges are you talking about? The ones from the tennis school that requires you to get the 100% there? or what? Tell me in order to understand and help you if possible

1 hour ago, NetoStyle said:

Gracias amigo peruano, lo intentaré pronto!

De nada! Mucha suerte, si tienes dudas me las dices y con gusto te ayudo!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Perdona, no sabía que hablabas español y sí, me refería exactamente a esos. Estoy en el sexto y me es imposible acertar la pelota a las zonas marcadas..

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

4 hours ago, FraaN- said:

Perdona, no sabía que hablabas español y sí, me refería exactamente a esos. Estoy en el sexto y me es imposible acertar la pelota a las zonas marcadas..

Don't worry, you don't have to be sorry for that. Let's see, purple colours you have to press square and pointing up, yellow ones are with R1+square but very subtle without giving it too much strength y playing with the direction, orange ones are with circle and direction, and green ones are with x and direction. You have to practice until you get use to or you can improve your character first and buy him/her the best equipment possible and then you try again. You're gonna make it!

Edited by Francisco200400
I didn't used english.
1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Francisco200400 said:

Don't worry, you don't have to be sorry for that. Let's see, purple colours you have to press square and pointing up, yellow ones are with R1+square but very subtle without giving it too much strength y playing with the direction, orange ones are with circle and direction, and green ones are with x and direction. You have to practice until you get use to or you can improve your character first and buy him/her the best equipment possible and then you try again. You're gonna make it!

 

The yellow zone of the drop shot is very close to the net and I can't hit there, any advice? Thanks mate

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, FraaN- said:

 

The yellow zone of the drop shot is very close to the net and I can't hit there, any advice? Thanks mate

Yes it's quite hard but with little practice you can make it. You have to press R1+Square without strength and with the direction pointing down. And the shot must be perfect if you make it good or too soon or too late you won't do it. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Francisco200400 said:

Yes it's quite hard but with little practice you can make it. You have to press R1+Square without strength and with the direction pointing down. And the shot must be perfect if you make it good or too soon or too late you won't do it. 

 

Thanks mate, another question, does the tennis player's position influence?

 

 

Edited by DaivRules
0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, FraaN- said:

 

Thanks mate, another question, does the tennis player's position influence?

 

 

I think yes. Sometimes when you want to shoot to the right is better if you are at the left and viceversa. It depends also in the abilities of the player.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks for this, managed to get the 20 unforced errors with it too, setup a long 2 player match.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saiyanbloodstyle said:

Thanks for this, managed to get the 20 unforced errors with it too, setup a long 2 player match.

I'm glad that I helped. Congrats!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.