Is platinum still obtainable in 2021?

SERVYREX

45 minutes ago, zizimonster said:

According to this thread, Weekend League is unobtainable. @SERVYREX

Wrong, both FIFA 19 and 20 were patched back in October to allow for Weekend League registration even though they both had their leagues closed.

Beware however that these events seem to come and go, so by the time you finish grinding your 2000 points and try to register you may have to wait a while for the next sign up to open. 

More info can be found here: 

• Like 1

On 07/08/2021 at 9:21 AM, Aodir said:

Wrong, both FIFA 19 and 20 were patched back in October to allow for Weekend League registration even though they both had their leagues closed.

Beware however that these events seem to come and go, so by the time you finish grinding your 2000 points and try to register you may have to wait a while for the next sign up to open. 

More info can be found here: 

I have gotten 2000 weekend league points and been checking fifa 19 UT everyday for about 2 weeks and no sign of me being able to sign up. 

do you have any idea how regular the sign up refreshes?

• 1 month later...

With today being 09/15/21, I am under the assumption that 'Making A Name For Yourself' (and therefore, Platinum) is now unobtainable as EA's Online Services Shutdown website lists "FUT Champions Mode in FIFA 19 for PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One. (You can still play FIFA 19 and other FUT modes.)" as of 09/02/21.  Can anyone confirm this.  Also, what about FIFA 19 for PS3 (as EA only mentioned PC, PS4 & Xbox1)?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...