Giving A Hand Trophy

Div_Muzza

Finish 30 enemies your Co-Op partner shot 'Down Not Dead'.

Need a little help with this trophy. I have used the method from PS3trophies.org.

Work on this trophy after completing your co-op playthrough. If you have a second controller, feel free to do it by yourself since it is doable on the Easy difficulty. In the chapter "A Thousand Cuts", our sexy duo will proceed through a large bus depot guarded by a couple of enemies. The player who is trying to get the trophy should equip the handgun and the other should be armed with the shotgun. Pass this section until you come to an narrow alley filled with dumpsters on both sides. Just ahead of you you will see the main street, as well as two officers talking to a civilian. The player with the shotgun should stand behind the last dumpster on the left, and the other player should stand to his right. Shoot the nearest officer in his behind with the shotgun and he will will go down. The other player then just needs to kill him off quickly. Reload the checkpoint and continually repeat until the trophy pops. Thank you once again to immikeulate for providing the idea!

I did it a good 35 times to be sure but no trophy. When I quit and checked my stats it still said I have 0/30. How did you guys get this trophy?

• 3 months later...

Make sure you change something in the settings (like turning subtitles on or off) so that it saves your progress. Then back out and start over again. It takes an extra 30 seconds or so per kill but then you are sure it saves. It's probably 0/30 because it wasn't saving the down or the kill. 

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi,

I wanted to share with the Kane and Lynch 2 community this tip about the Trophy "Giving Hand":

- Play Chapter "A thousand cuts" in coop with a friend.

- Both players grab a pistol from the enemies on the bus depot.

- When you see two police officiers talking to a civilian, stop by the two dumpsters left-right.

- One player, on the left dumpster, shoots the Left side Officier exactly on his belt (a bit higher works). Two Shots. Not more, not less. 

- If you shot him correctly he will certantly (100%) go down, so the other player on the right can finish him.

- Reload checkpoint and repeat.

I hope this tip will be useful. Me and my cousin got this trophy very easy with this method.

• 2 years later...