How long is a 'Perfect Crime' playthrough?

GigaZettaSlow

I had huge issues trying to get 'Perfect Crime' when I first played Heavy Rain and just gave up. Took a pretty huge break from gaming and now I'm going through my PS3 backlog (but posting here cause it doesn't look like there's major differences trophy requirement wise and I figured it's slightly more active) and my lack of this platinum is kinda just sticking out like a sore thumb. With the release of the PS4 version, it seems like the exact requirements are better understood so I thought I'd give it a few more tries soon after dealing with another game or two.

But, it's been years. I've completely forgotten how this game works. I've still got a save file for the game. From what I recall, I can just start the game from a certain point and play from there. How long should I expect this playthrough to take if I'm trying to just get through it as quickly as possible with no concern for the story? I know some sections will be skipped cause of the fate of some characters but I forgot how much shorter it makes runs.

Thanks! ?