My Road to Warframe 100%

LihapullaPoju

I got the 100% a while ago, but as of late have stopped playing it.

The game was great fun, and i've clocked in over 3000 hours playtime (if we're including menu's and the like so it's probably a conservative estimate), but as of late the updates have been few and far between, and the ones that have arrived have been nothing but more grinds.

It's all well and good keeping a game updated, but when those updates consist of new weapons no one will use and take hours to grind to max out, and new warframes that no one will use that also take hours to grind out, the game becomes a major snooze fest. I think the last update to the main story was around 2 years ago or more, and the last update was more Nightwave, which consists of go out and kill x amount of enemies, or finish x amount of y missions...... more grind basically.

Getting tired of games that think the best way to keep their players hooked, is to make them repeat the same tasks ad infinitum wearing a new skin  :/

• Like 1

Congratulations for the 100%. I think this game is really unfriendly for a beginner/casual player, and that getting the 100% is quite impressive.

Personally, I think this game is pretty good and funny, but I kind of burned out from it and I stopped playing it consistently, I only boot it up every now and then, I have never been a big fan of the three open world ares. At the moment I am at 90% and I decided that I'm trying to earn at least one trophy per year, since I started the game in 2017 and so far I have been able to keep up this yearly trophy streak alive. But honestly I'm not so sure I will be able to get the 100%, a couple of Trophies really worry me.

• Like 1

On 7.8.2021 at 2:41 PM, Ancestral_Spirit said:

I got the 100% a while ago, but as of late have stopped playing it.

The game was great fun, and i've clocked in over 3000 hours playtime (if we're including menu's and the like so it's probably a conservative estimate), but as of late the updates have been few and far between, and the ones that have arrived have been nothing but more grinds.

It's all well and good keeping a game updated, but when those updates consist of new weapons no one will use and take hours to grind to max out, and new warframes that no one will use that also take hours to grind out, the game becomes a major snooze fest. I think the last update to the main story was around 2 years ago or more, and the last update was more Nightwave, which consists of go out and kill x amount of enemies, or finish x amount of y missions...... more grind basically.

Getting tired of games that think the best way to keep their players hooked, is to make them repeat the same tasks ad infinitum wearing a new skin  :/

I get that, Yareli aint the frame I want to hunt for, her kit seems so lackluster and main gimmick being she has her own K-Drive? No thanks.

I missed the last nightwave so this new one with rewards reintroduced is fine by me.

On 7.8.2021 at 7:19 PM, Beth Medusa said:

thank you for the write up! I've been intrigued on and off with this game and right now it sounds like more of a timesink than I'm willing to commit. Hopefully someday. 

Congrats on the impressive 100%

Thank you so much!

On 7.8.2021 at 2:32 PM, PillowGamer said:

Great job getting the 100%. I had a really long break now and I'm a bit split of starting it or not. Really don't know where to start. :(

Thanks! Theres a welcoming community when you go back

On 7.8.2021 at 7:33 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

Congratulations for the 100%. I think this game is really unfriendly for a beginner/casual player, and that getting the 100% is quite impressive.

Personally, I think this game is pretty good and funny, but I kind of burned out from it and I stopped playing it consistently, I only boot it up every now and then, I have never been a big fan of the three open world ares. At the moment I am at 90% and I decided that I'm trying to earn at least one trophy per year, since I started the game in 2017 and so far I have been able to keep up this yearly trophy streak alive. But honestly I'm not so sure I will be able to get the 100%, a couple of Trophies really worry me.

I was burned out many times haha, yearly trophy thing is interesting

• Like 1

On 8/7/2021 at 5:33 PM, KenjiCBZ said:

To be perfectly honest, the 100% isn't really that hard, just a long grind. If you're willing to put the time in, the game is relatively easy, easier still if you have some people to play with and your team comps are good.

I personally ran Khora, Limbo Prime and occasionally Oberon Prime and found myself using very little else.

It's easy enough to farm for relics, and prime parts are what sell the most (quantity wise) on the market at Maroo's Bazaar, netting you some premium currency plat to cut down on grind time for other things you might want.

As for weapons: Ignis Wraith/Arca Plasmor, Gram, Euphona Prime/Akjagara Prime were basically about the only weapons i used as well.

People will tell you that swapping weapons and frames by boss or faction is essential, but i never found that to be the case. Provided you can swap you damage type with your Ignis Wraith, the game becomes pretty mindless when it comes to mobs. Walk in a room, aim in their general direction, and fire  xD

Which trophies are worrying you?