Mastery Challenges

Ravie_HD

The mastery challenges are incrediby hard and buggy. For example the wolf trial inLolingstone Bandit Camp. You need 100% accuracy with your arrows to get all weakpoint hits and even then a goldmedal isnt guaranteed. Every time one of the enemies makes a sudden movement when i'm aiming at his weakpoint and i miss and kill him instead. One time a enemy died after i shot his weakpoint even though he was full health. And the only time i almost got it the last enemy glitched out of map and was unreachable for me. 

Edit: New positive glitch found. 2 enemies respawned and made it possible for me to get the challenge done.

Edited by Ravie_HD
Edit

On 2021-08-07 at 3:02 PM, Ravie_HD said:

The mastery challenges are incrediby hard and buggy. For example the wolf trial inLolingstone Bandit Camp. You need 100% accuracy with your arrows to get all weakpoint hits and even then a goldmedal isnt guaranteed. Every time one of the enemies makes a sudden movement when i'm aiming at his weakpoint and i miss and kill him instead. One time a enemy died after i shot his weakpoint even though he was full health. And the only time i almost got it the last enemy glitched out of map and was unreachable for me. 

Edit: New positive glitch found. 2 enemies respawned and made it possible for me to get the challenge done.

Don’t charge you bow when hitting weak points on the enemies who have low max HP. This way they won’t die from 1 shot. Just aim and tap the R2 button instead of holding it down and charging. 

On 14/8/2021 at 4:40 PM, Viper said:

Yeah, getting Gold in all of these isn't going to happen for me. I can't stand these challenges, they're just frustrating and unfun. But it's also going to bug me that it'll be one trophy keeping me from 100%

Yesterday i did the wolf trial in odin mine through shareplay and was easy,in three attemps got the medal gold

On 14.8.2021 at 5:35 PM, Quink666 said:

Don’t charge you bow when hitting weak points on the enemies who have low max HP. This way they won’t die from 1 shot. Just aim and tap the R2 button instead of holding it down and charging. 

Thats what i did but in at least half the attempts they still died even though they were full hp

Finally got everything though. The new ability that lets you regen health is incredibly op in those challenges

Edited by Ravie_HD

On 21/08/2021 at 11:30 PM, XxSweetRevengexX said:

Mastery challenges are a little easier now with the new ability from Siege of Paris DLC. 

the ability that allows you to auto regenerate heath pretty much means you can’t die during the trials anymore. Major help. 

Is this true? What new ability?