how easy is village of shadows difficulty with maxed out S.T.A.K.E?

OostJaveln

im someone who plays games to relax and not to overcome a huge challenge because i can't handle that kind of stuff. (which is why i don't play doom or something like that)
my question is how much easy will the village of shadows difficulty be if i have a maxed out S.T.A.K.E with infinite ammo?

I played through most of the game with the infinite ammo grenade launcher and managed to make it work (got the STAKE most of the way through the factory). After I got the STAKE, it was pretty clear sailing though.

Of note, you basically need the infinite ammo STAKE for the last boss (at least that's been my experience), so it won't be a breeze there, but everything else will be pretty smooth sailing. It's not too bad.

It is actually fairly easy with a fully upgraded STAKE, the only part that will give really any difficulty is Chris' part, and the fight with Heisenburg. For the most part I did run and gun and even did the two out of bounds tricks, one in the castle and the one in the factory, so a part for me that killed me a few times in my first play through of Village of Shadows was the Werewolf Stronghold. Eventually I learned with the big group at the end by the stairs, to just pull out the Infinite Grenade Launcher and shoot it and run through.

Very.

Get passed the lycan ambush at the start and the rest is nothing. Just make as many healing items as you can since every hit you into the red.

• 2 years later...
On 8/8/2021 at 10:45 AM, oscar_stage075 said:

You really dont need stake,  with wolfsbane and rocket launcher(the two with infinite ammo) is very ez , the only tricky parts are heinserberg bossfight and chris section 

Tbh, I rarely used either in my playthrough. Just personal preference I guess but STAKE was more appealing imo.