School's out trophy glitching?

to_obii

So I got my career gal to the challenge 10 in exercises. (Can't win it there though. Still only at like 48 rating and getting obliterated.) Because it is then available in Tennis School mode, I decided to finish it there with Nadal. (Honestly, even with Nadal that challenge is bullshit if you get some decent service player as opponent...)

Had to do a few restarts (without going back to menu) and the tracker for how many missed time shot you have in the top right disappeared. After some tries I got it somehow completed with an A+. Tennis school also says 100% in upper right corner. (I have three challenges not on A+ but on B,C- and D, because the aim challenges suck.) But the trophy for 100% in Tennis school did not pop.

What is the problem? Do I have to finish it in career mode once? Was the tracking thing disappearing the problem? (I had the feeling I 'too soon'd more than three times while finishing, though I am not sure.) Do I have to A+ everything?

I just don't get what the problem is. I even got the coons for finishing all challenges in the profile award page. 

If someone has some insight that would be great. 

18 hours ago, to_obii said:

So I got my career gal to the challenge 10 in exercises. (Can't win it there though. Still only at like 48 rating and getting obliterated.) Because it is then available in Tennis School mode, I decided to finish it there with Nadal. (Honestly, even with Nadal that challenge is bullshit if you get some decent service player as opponent...)

Had to do a few restarts (without going back to menu) and the tracker for how many missed time shot you have in the top right disappeared. After some tries I got it somehow completed with an A+. Tennis school also says 100% in upper right corner. (I have three challenges not on A+ but on B,C- and D, because the aim challenges suck.) But the trophy for 100% in Tennis school did not pop.

What is the problem? Do I have to finish it in career mode once? Was the tracking thing disappearing the problem? (I had the feeling I 'too soon'd more than three times while finishing, though I am not sure.) Do I have to A+ everything?

I just don't get what the problem is. I even got the coons for finishing all challenges in the profile award page. 

Yes just like to_obii already pointed out, if u manage to get 100% by using nadal from the tennis school do the running practice again and it might just pop. It did for me and to_obii. 

19 hours ago, IGUnique said:

Yes just like to_obii already pointed out, if u manage to get 100% by using nadal from the tennis school do the running practice again and it might just pop. It did for me and to_obii. 

I can confirm that this works. I also got 100% using Nadal and then I did the running practice again and trophy popped!

Hace 4 horas, Francisco200400 dijo:

Puedo confirmar que esto funciona. También obtuve el 100% using Nadal y luego hice la práctica de carrera nuevamente y ¡apareció el trofeo!

Una pregunta hermano. Para conseguir el 100% hay que hacer el mismo desafío que se hizo en la academia de tenis en el modo carrera? o cuenta cualquier desafío en el modo carrera? y que nivel tenia tu PJ cuando completaste el desafío en el modo carrera? Saludos

Edited by DSGamemaGSD

35 minutes ago, DSGamemaGSD said:

Una pregunta hermano. Para conseguir el 100% hay que hacer el mismo desafío que se hizo en la academia de tenis en el modo carrera? o cuenta cualquier desafío en el modo carrera? y que nivel tenia tu PJ cuando completaste el desafío en el modo carrera? Saludos

I used google translate so don't blame me please, U need to complete the challenges in career mode in order to unlock them in the tennis school. As soon as you complete them in career they will be compelted in the tennis school also. The only exception is challenge 10. This one will unlock as soon as you did 9 in career and then you can use Nadal for number 10. 
My pro was lvl 18 when I did all of them. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DSGamemaGSD said:

You can do the challenges inside the career mode or in the tennis school, both count for the trophy. The only problem is that you have to at least do until challenge 9 in career mode to unlock them also in tennis school. Challenge 10 do it once in career mode (but it's going to be nearly impossible) and then do it in the tennis school with Nadal because is going to be easier. Once you finish it you'll have the 100%, if the trophy doesn't pop just repeat the running practice and the trophy will pop. Until challenge 9 my character was level 17-19.

On 8/8/2021 at 2:57 AM, to_obii said:

I can't do the challenge 10, I just miss that one, the CPU looks like a god, but one thing I didn't understand, but you only have to win a game or 3 games?

8 minutes ago, darktore said:

I can't do the challenge 10, I just miss that one, the CPU looks like a god, but one thing I didn't understand, but you only have to win a game or 3 games?

It's first to 3 games. You are allowed to lose 1 game but you will need to win the other 2 games. 

19 hours ago, darktore said:

then it will be impossible, but I read that if you use the drop shot you win easy, how do you do this drop shot?

For drop shot hold R1 and use square (slice). The AI is quite weak at playing against drop shot cross or slice cross shots aimed towards the net (as long as you get good or perfect timing).

I also read somewhere, that the trophy might pop if you are at 95% and do the sprinting training. (But I have not tried it.) So if you are desperate you might want to give that a go, since sprint training under the gameplay tab is quite fast.

Edited by to_obii

Yea!!!! Work like a charm! 

Finished with Nadal challenge 10 > school 100% > Training challenge > took trophy ? 

Some strange things happened to me. 

First the challenge number 9 bugged after many tries and gave me a C+ grade. 

Then challenge 10, even if I passed the 3 (to early/ to late) shoots in one game, didn't kick me out but let me finished the challenge and complete it. ?

Don't ask me why. I don't know and I don't care. 

3 trophy's remaining. 

She has a point

Maxed out

This is mine.

Probably when I will try the last one, I will get the other two trophies.

Edited by wazzaa21gr

• 1 year later...