Persona 5/Royal Regions

CWill_Natsu97

Hi everyone! This is one of my first posts here so go easy on me ?

I’m looking at trying to achieve all of the platinums in both Persona 5 (vanilla) and Persona 5 Royal and their regions. My biggest issues are: #1. getting the Korean versions since I can’t find them physical anywhere, #2. Knowing what a good price for any of the games are in Hong Kong, Japan and Korea so I don’t spend buckets and #3. Best ways to grab them/get the currencies  if necessary (if you have an unconventional way, that’d be cool to learn it. I have bought P5 Chinese from Play Asia, P5 JP from eBay and P5R EU from UK PSN. I can try for physical or digital- not limited to one or the other. 

I also see P5R in HK PSN is on sale but I’m not sure #1. if it’s a good price, #2. if it goes on sale often, #3. or if I should hold out for maybe a Black Friday PSN sale? This is the first time I’ve seen it on PSN sale the past couple of months. I just don’t want to impulse buy if it usually goes lower/often

Sorry! These are a lot of questions but I want to be as efficient as possible. It’d be a great way to distract myself since I have a chronic illness which keeps me at home often. Any help (with my Persona 5 q’s lol) would be greatly appreciated!! 

All the best!

The Korean version will be difficult because you would actually have to pay someone to make an account for you. It's not as simple as making accounts for other regions. The best price for the games will probably be on the playstation store from what I can see. I do see Royal on sale a decent amount of times, though I believe it usually is around the same price each time I see it, so it is up to you if you purchase it now or later. You purchase psn cards for other regions on play-asia. They sometimes go out of stock, but it usually only takes a few days for them to restock. I hope that this helped and I hope you get feeling better. I've only done the American versions of both games and the European version of Royal. I still have to get around to playing Scramble.

Edited by duboiszack

Thank you! That definitely helped a lot. I think I’m just gonna go with it and buy P5R on the HK PSN. Do you know if any legit sites sell the Korean accounts? It’s at least a direction to go so I appreciate that advice. I hope you enjoy Scramble! I haven’t played it yet since I’m afraid it’ll be the last new P5 game/content but I hope more gets announced over the anniversary. Hope all is well with you and I’m doing okay! I have my ups and downs but gotta stay positive ???