If your profile got banned from viewing on PSNProfiles, would you start over or switch sites?

VisibleBanana

Would honestly just switch over to exophase or whatever, most site don't like ban evasions (aka coming back with a new account to a site you were banned on with another), and having been like a discord mod every now and again for some servers, I also get quite annoyed at ban evasions so it would be kind of hypocritical for me to do myself.

I would likely continue to post occasionally on PST, and little else. Maybe I'd use my dusty old Reddit account more, too. Now, if the popularity of Discord (which I don't use) ever manages to kill off traditional message boards, that would effectively be the end of my internet socialization.

Anyway, it's unlikely, considering that I've yet to be banned once from the many forums I've frequented since the days of 56k modems. Following the rules comes naturally to me, I guess. I'm also that annoying guy driving 65 mph on the highway, being passed by everyone.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I feel like if they cheat and get kicked off then they might be technologically proficient and then be salty enough to IP hack the moderators which while entertaining would probally lead to the site being shut for a while 

On 26/08/2022 at 2:54 AM, DEMON said:

Would honestly just switch over to exophase or whatever, most site don't like ban evasions (aka coming back with a new account to a site you were banned on with another), and having been like a discord mod every now and again for some servers, I also get quite annoyed at ban evasions so it would be kind of hypocritical for me to do myself.

Most mods are wankers anyway who chase ban evaders. If the evaders can get into the site under a new account and not get caught good on them. Twitter and Reddit mods are the scum of the earth when it comes to chasing ban evaders ?