How to fuckin break a game

Rejim

This is completely garbage....UNPLAYABLE with this stupid auto-aim A.I. It's not even a matter of difficulty, it's that it's impossible! Can't even move without getting insta killed (and somehow their rockets do double or triple damage). That or then you can select PVP, where the queue is so much longer, to pretty much give you a 50/50 chance of win. Which is fine, but I'd like to be able to chill as well from time to time, and not always having to go into try hard mode.

So, leaves you with no mode where you can just have fun, cool, they must be smart over there in development, kuddos.

Guess once the 100KOs are done, AFK all the way (thanks again)

Maybe should have made it more clear. Didn't actually mean each game was impossible, but there are games that are exactly that. It's not a matter of stupid or not, it's like if the game randomly allocates a difficulty to the A.I. (which sometimes gives you full auto aim A.I.) which is annoying cause there is no way to tell. I would understand it if there was a difficulty setting, but there isn't. And it's more so annoying because it doesn't actually give you a learning curve, get an easy 20-3, but next game get rekt 3-20 just because. Zero logic.

• 4 weeks later...

Been playing it a bit more, and I totally see what you mean now. I've been getting some horribly unfair A.I that just rip the human team to shreds recently. Seems to happen most often on that shitty soccer-esque game mode. Feels like a complete waste of time to even try to win, since they're somehow able to make all of their rockets hit me dead-on from any distance. Can't wait to finish with this nonsense.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think I read awhile back when I was playing this that they patched the AI to make it alot harder. Some games they average and what you would expect, and other games they're just unreal. Way harder than human players. I learned to just put my controller down as you could tell at the start of the match what version you were getting. 

I need to go back and clean this up. Not looking forward to it. Game was a slog. 

• Like 1