How to get double kill?

Hello, as the title suggest I’m just wondering how to get a double kill.. musing about it but the only real way I could think is to get it with bombs on a third party when they’re weak.. even then when it says double kill I wonder what the timer is like as far as how generous it can be in rewarding it within a specific time frame or what have you. Seems like the only trophy on the list that I may struggle with, personally…

I  managed  to  snag it in trios, but the timer does  seem especially short as  I  had  a  few 5+  kill  matches  before finally  triggering  it  with  several team  wipes.  As  with  kill  counts  and the bomb +  trap kill  trophies,  I'm pretty  sure you also  need the  'last hit'  on both kills for  it to  count. Got  it  on the road  to 12  wins,  so  IMO the bomb and trap  kills  are  a  bit harder  since  you  have to go  out of  your way for them.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Rohsiph said:

I  managed  to  snag it in trios, but the timer does  seem especially short as  I  had  a  few 5+  kill  matches  before finally  triggering  it  with  several team  wipes.  As  with  kill  counts  and the bomb +  trap kill  trophies,  I'm pretty  sure you also  need the  'last hit'  on both kills for  it to  count. Got  it  on the road  to 12  wins,  so  IMO the bomb and trap  kills  are  a  bit harder  since  you  have to go  out of  your way for them.

I literally got it on trios mere hours after posting this, cheers! Yeah did it on trios and I managed through a ps5 message group that I was randomly added to on the day of (yesterday).. easily got a triple kill on trios.. you see, my problem before was I was playing with my kill steal hungry lil bro who plays momo.. well, I got it with momo.. she’s who has gotten me through most the more “difficult” trophies.. she’s kinda broken as a character with attack damage 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 9/8/2021 at 5:32 AM, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

I literally got it on trios mere hours after posting this, cheers! Yeah did it on trios and I managed through a ps5 message group that I was randomly added to on the day of (yesterday).. easily got a triple kill on trios.. you see, my problem before was I was playing with my kill steal hungry lil bro who plays momo.. well, I got it with momo.. she’s who has gotten me through most the more “difficult” trophies.. she’s kinda broken as a character with attack damage 

Lucky you bro, I wish I could have this trophy too, but it's not easy at all, basically you need 2 players dying together and use a good skill or bomb to kill them both... 

I tried several times with several random trios and I'm still unable to get it... 

Also the bomb trophy, come on, it doesn't work on trios, it only works in solo... 

The enemy will never stay quiet when is about to die, so the only possible way I see is to buy some bombs as fast as you can and be very lucky to find 2 players fighting each other and "guess" when some of them is dying, and throw the bomb (while hiding) sounds difficult, but if you know a better way, please let me know. 

By the way, the trap one was a little more easy for me, as you can battle the enemy, and once this is weak, put a trap while is in front of you, you can easily kill the player because they can't move, but in case of the bomb, they just avoid it... 

Edited by Harim_Abed