Ep.1 second floor door bug?!(spoilers)

Brunsausage

I have been playing up to the part where you have to take away the black substance from the door on the second floor, i've done that but now when i shall enter the room, it just shows the same dialouge as when the substance where there and doesn't give me a prompt to open the door, it's really annoying. I can listen thru the door but i can't press X to open it. Anyone else came across this?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Sorry to hear that!! But good that i wasen't the only one with this problem...not good but yeah...i think you know what i mean haha

On my side, i got so frustrated so i killed my first character by accident haha, i will restart the game and start fresh from the beginning and i hope it doesn't happens again. Atleast we now know that it can be "fixed" :)

• Like 1

Just a little update on the topic: that door on episode 1 is really buggy. Had to restart the episode on multiple ocasions while going for the platinum just because I couldn’t open it. Something similar happened on episode two when I lost one of my characters and the game would not let me pick up their stuff (once again, had to restart so I could progress). The rest of the game worked just fine though!

Hopefully @Brunsausage & the rest of you guys are lucky and won’t experience any of it! Now that I’ve finished the game I will say that, even though those bugs were annoying as hell, it’s one of my favorite discoveries this year so far! I really, really enjoyed the game and the story it tells

• Like 1

That sucks to hear! But glad you enjoyed it anyway :)

The bug with the door was fixed when i restarted and haven't been into anymore so far, i'm only on episode 2 now but going for the platinum when i finished the game with this blindrun so hopefully it will be a smooth sailing without to much bugproblems :) i also enjoy it veeery much, love the oldschool horror feeling and the lovecraft vibe over all :)