X-Colluz_01

Platinum August 2021

7 posts in this topic

Hi, I would like play this game with friends. The player base is still active right? Can I have trouble for trophies because game changes from guide on site? Thx

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the playerbase is still active.

 

Don't know about the trophies though. Never played it myself. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the game has full crossplay, so u will mostly run into pc players. trophy wise, everything seems to work

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, X-Colluz_01 said:

Hi, I would like play this game with friends. The player base is still active right? Can I have trouble for trophies because game changes from guide on site? Thx

Good you're playing with friends since 25 hours with friends for 'All in the Family' is annoying. The playerbase seems fairly active, not super quick queues like Fortnite, Rocket League, Apex, Warzone, etc, but you also won't be queueing for milennia. There's crossplay (PS, Xbox, PC & Switch), and you can switch server region, so if >Insert Region< has low players you could play on a further region that's more populated but as a result more laggy.

Good Company will definitely unlock on your way to All in the Family & All I do is Win but if you want it as fast as possible spend some real money to buy two more characters (you have 6 by default and can buy more with the Roguebucks or by buying the direct editions).

The guide still looks up to date, however, playing the limited time 6v6 TDM should result in better results as you can get more eliminations, wins, etc.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/8/2021 at 10:13 AM, X-Colluz_01 said:

Hi, I would like play this game with friends. The player base is still active right? Can I have trouble for trophies because game changes from guide on site? Thx

 

I just started as well, got some easy trophies in like 4 hours, if u want add me as friend, I also need someone for the 25 hours trophy, other than that, getting 20 downs in one match seems impossible but I have gooten up to 17 and overall I'm not good.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanks guys, I'm playing with friends and it's a good game. I already did all easy trophy and remain only 80 wins, 30 revivals and playing hour with friends. Matchmaking find a match in 30-60 seconds and it's nice.

On 10/8/2021 at 8:28 PM, man08071983 said:

 

I just started as well, got some easy trophies in like 4 hours, if u want add me as friend, I also need someone for the 25 hours trophy, other than that, getting 20 downs in one match seems impossible but I have gooten up to 17 and overall I'm not good.

Yeah, I'll add you. If we are both online we can play. For 20 downs I Did on king of the hill 6vs6. Focus only on enemy and go for ambush. I did 24 downs in a match.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2021 at 4:18 PM, X-Colluz_01 said:

Thanks guys, I'm playing with friends and it's a good game. I already did all easy trophy and remain only 80 wins, 30 revivals and playing hour with friends. Matchmaking find a match in 30-60 seconds and it's nice.

Yeah, I'll add you. If we are both online we can play. For 20 downs I Did on king of the hill 6vs6. Focus only on enemy and go for ambush. I did 24 downs in a match.

Good!! I haven't played much lately due to heavy work load, but if I see u online I'll join u. 

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.