Unbelievably unbalanced

ShazzzPS

I would consider myself above average at games to start off with and I’ve put around 6 hours into the game and have noticed how extremely unbalanced it is. There’s a few characters that literally everyone’s uses, Momo, Mimi, sun wukong and Dalgi. 

Not only are they all really mobile and high DPS once they start attacking you you’re almost instantly juggled and have to accept your death, actually scarp that if ANYONE starts attacking you, you’re screwed just sit there and get juggled to your death. Not only that but you literally cannot use R1 to block like the tutorials shows you it never works because humans will just spam square and triangle and you can’t escape never mind her a chance to block.

This game is highly reliant on 3rd party for kills people just sit in bushes and wait last second spam abilities kill you and run. 

There’s no point in playing trios, people either don’t join, game kicks them, they’re AFK, they don’t know how to play the game or they leave because you took the character they wanted. Same premise as solos here just 3rd party camp in bushes and get kills.

The combat is extremely clunky and janky nothing seems to run smoothly for the majority of the time including FPS even on PS5 being super low mid combat also the servers are really laggy.

The game is kind of fun to play in a party until wait for it… someone comes out of nowhere and starts juggling you and your teammates and you’re hopeless and then it’s back to the lobby. This game definitely has more negatives than positives in my opinion.

In my opinion stay away from this game unless you want a Ultra Rare plat otherwise it’s honestly not worth the plain annoyance.

• Like 3

6 hours with your stats ehh …

this Platinum is joke too easy byt only grind … for 2000 levels, then you should have all trophies … 

grind is About 25hours 

just wait for Shadow Aréna from Kakao :) 

Edited by Engazan
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, CB7Tuner91 said:

You should have never started that garbage. Soon as I seen the trailer I passed even with it being free. 

I like to give things a chance it’s an okay game in a party: 

5 hours ago, Engazan said:

6 hours with your stats ehh …

this Platinum is joke too easy byt only grind … for 2000 levels, then you should have all trophies … 

grind is About 25hours 

I know I never said the game was hard just really unbalanced and annoying which it is. I’ve played in a 2 man party and it’s quite fun but the unbalanced shit is no different still. 

Momo is for real a freak.. she is broken as fuck and way too OP atm.. imho they need to make some other operators stronger, Buff Afro man and buff tau and buff jun 

49 minutes ago, kloudmuka said:

This game is only about leveling. If you are 3 levels higher than other players then it will become easy. BTW MoMo has been nerfed.

Since when? She’s broken and I played with her last night and got three dubs.. only time we lost last night was when I didn’t play momo and that’s facts 

18 hours ago, ShazzzPS said:

I would consider myself above average at games to start off with and I’ve put around 6 hours into the game and have noticed how extremely unbalanced it is. There’s a few characters that literally everyone’s uses, Momo, Mimi, sun wukong and Dalgi. 

Not only are they all really mobile and high DPS once they start attacking you you’re almost instantly juggled and have to accept your death, actually scarp that if ANYONE starts attacking you, you’re screwed just sit there and get juggled to your death. Not only that but you literally cannot use R1 to block like the tutorials shows you it never works because humans will just spam square and triangle and you can’t escape never mind her a chance to block.

This game is highly reliant on 3rd party for kills people just sit in bushes and wait last second spam abilities kill you and run. 

There’s no point in playing trios, people either don’t join, game kicks them, they’re AFK, they don’t know how to play the game or they leave because you took the character they wanted. Same premise as solos here just 3rd party camp in bushes and get kills.

The combat is extremely clunky and janky nothing seems to run smoothly for the majority of the time including FPS even on PS5 being super low mid combat also the servers are really laggy.

The game is kind of fun to play in a party until wait for it… someone comes out of nowhere and starts juggling you and your teammates and you’re hopeless and then it’s back to the lobby. This game definitely has more negatives than positives in my opinion.

In my opinion stay away from this game unless you want a Ultra Rare plat otherwise it’s honestly not worth the plain annoyance.

Not to be a dick but if you are above average the learning curve should be about 2-3 days tops before you git gud.. took me a day and then the next day me and my lil bro went on a five game winning streak.. it’s not a bad game just takes a little patience.. sometimes the cc and stuns piss me off but it’s part of the game  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Momo is for real a freak.. she is broken as fuck and way too OP atm.. imho they need to make some other operators stronger, Buff Afro man and buff tau and buff jun 

Since when? She’s broken and I played with her last night and got three dubs.. only time we lost last night was when I didn’t play momo and that’s facts 

Not to be a dick but if you are above average the learning curve should be about 2-3 days tops before you git gud.. took me a day and then the next day me and my lil bro went on a five game winning streak.. it’s not a bad game just takes a little patience.. sometimes the cc and stuns piss me off but it’s part of the game  

After making the post I ditched Jun and played Dalgi, it’s all different now I’ve got most of the trophies and the games a breeze ? she honestly needs nerfing too.

14 hours ago, ShazzzPS said:

After making the post I ditched Jun and played Dalgi, it’s all different now I’ve got most of the trophies and the games a breeze 1f602.png she honestly needs nerfing too.

How did you get the trap kill and bomb kill trophies? They are so hard to obtain.

3 hours ago, kloudmuka said:

How did you get the trap kill and bomb kill trophies? They are so hard to obtain.

I did by boosting with a friend. Disable crossplay and joined Solo matchmaking at the same time, we played the Panda character to know each other since no one plays him ever, Landed near the general merchant, farmed 600 gold for bomb/trap then chipped the health bar to one hit and used the bomb/trap for the kill.

• Like 1

First time playing a fighting game or a team based game?

On 8/8/2021 at 1:16 PM, Engazan said:

They're porting it? I thought they were focused on bringing Elyon to the western PC market? Their only ties to BDO was that they USED to publish the game before switching it over to the developers Pearl Abyss.

On 8/9/2021 at 10:45 AM, ShazzzPS said:

After making the post I ditched Jun and played Dalgi, it’s all different now I’ve got most of the trophies and the games a breeze 1f602.png she honestly needs nerfing too.

Dalgi? She the one with the lute? I play sun wu kong now since hes free atm.. momo is locked but honestly i think sun is the strongest operator in the game in my opinion...

8 hours ago, mcnichoj said:

First time playing a fighting game or a team based game?

They're porting it? I thought they were focused on bringing Elyon to the western PC market? Their only ties to BDO was that they USED to publish the game before switching it over to the developers Pearl Abyss.

No it’s not actually, I mostly stick to MP games I was just saying how initially unbalanced it was.

3 hours ago, xxdmcgee2288xx said:

Dalgi? She the one with the lute? I play sun wu kong now since hes free atm.. momo is locked but honestly i think sun is the strongest operator in the game in my opinion...

Dalgi been locked now but she was the one that could self revive once. I used the crap out of her got everything and grabbed the plat. Everyone’s using Sun now tho.

• 5 weeks later...