Completionist Guild

VicePayne

Hello community,

I am creating this topic in order to be able to share my psn profile and to have the opportunity to see and meet other Completionist profiles.

I have been on PSNP for almost 10 years but not being very used to the forum side of the site, I hope my topic will be relevant.

I had my last 100% with Wolfenstein 2, very proud of the result and especially of my 100% average.

I would like to see more players with 100% Profiles and encourage those who are progressing towards the 100% average.

https://psnprofiles.com/Payne96- ?

• Like 2

You've got a great profile!  While my account started in 2014, I didn't really pick up the pace until I picked up a ps5 in March. Haven't worked on anything too crazy yet because I've missed out on so much from the previous 2 generations.

As part of my completionist mindset, I like to go for series. God of War being my closest to completion, only the Vita versions left. Then Mass Effect. Also started Ratvhet & Clank as for some reason, I decided to buy all the ps3 games yesterday. 

Good luck going forward and let me know if there is something you would think I'd like based on what I've played. I'm waiting for the Nathan Drake collection to come in before I do uncharted 4's campaign. Need to do them in order, lol.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 0:44 PM, Payne96- said:

Hello community,

I am creating this topic in order to be able to share my psn profile and to have the opportunity to see and meet other Completionist profiles.

I have been on PSNP for almost 10 years but not being very used to the forum side of the site, I hope my topic will be relevant.

I had my last 100% with Wolfenstein 2, very proud of the result and especially of my 100% average.

I would like to see more players with 100% Profiles and encourage those who are progressing towards the 100% average.

1f3c6.png https://psnprofiles.com/Payne96- 1f3ae.png

Nice profile! Good assortment of quality games and no stacks or shovelware. You're the man.

• Like 1