Is it worth going for the plat on this game 2021

9 minutes ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Hey, I’ve pretty much platted every cod apart from ww2 (currently working on) and Iw and was wondering if I should go for iw some time. How hard/challenging is this game and is there any trophies that are unobtainable?

There's 1 semi-glitched trophy, the only MP one for winning 5 matches. It doesn't unlock correctly and can take hundreds of games on NA or Euro servers. If you use a vpn or join someone on asia servers, it'll unlock within the first 5 games you play. The rest of the game is a 4/10 difficulty. 6/10 if you include the dlc

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SnowxSakura said:

There's 1 semi-glitched trophy, the only MP one for winning 5 matches. It doesn't unlock correctly and can take hundreds of games on NA or Euro servers. If you use a vpn or join someone on asia servers, it'll unlock within the first 5 games you play.

How can I change region or is that not possible? If not I’ll have to look for someone that I can join

1 hour ago, Spinelessdj1998 said:

From looking at it as I've been tempted to go for it a few times the normal COD stuff of story on veteran a couple mp matches. The issue I have is the use every weapon as some if you miss that's it from memory and the spaceland I'm just not good enough to do alone

What's stopping you from doing them in co-op? Get someone to help you unlock director's cut, should be easier then.

1 minute ago, TelliksOnhir said:

How can I change region or is that not possible? If not I’ll have to look for someone that I can join

You don't really have to do anything other than join someone from Asia/Brazil and play a few matches, it can pop before the 5 wins or take plenty of matches to unlock, it's just random but it's definitely possible.

Good luck to both.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TelliksOnhir said:

Hey, I’ve pretty much platted every cod apart from ww2 (currently working on) and Iw and was wondering if I should go for iw some time. How hard/challenging is this game and is there any trophies that are unobtainable?

For the mp trophy, you can join Nexus Gaming on discord. The host helped like 1k people to get the dominion trophy. He host sessions each week. You get the trophy after your first match, even if you loose.

For zombie trophies, its really easy. Actually i'm hosting games and you join at the end after i did everything and killed the boss, and get the soul key, stickers and xquisite core in like 5 min. But i don't know how much longer i will do it. My goal was to reach 100 people to help. You're welcome to join my session.

Hope you enjoy, i really loved zombies.

• Like 2

On 8/8/2021 at 5:32 PM, bunshing said:

For the mp trophy, you can join Nexus Gaming on discord. The host helped like 1k people to get the dominion trophy. He host sessions each week. You get the trophy after your first match, even if you loose.

For zombie trophies, its really easy. Actually i'm hosting games and you join at the end after i did everything and killed the boss, and get the soul key, stickers and xquisite core in like 5 min. But i don't know how much longer i will do it. My goal was to reach 100 people to help. You're welcome to join my session.

Hope you enjoy, i really loved zombies.

I haven't been on Discord for a long while and I can hardly find that game or Nexus Gaming. Someone please tell me how to find that channel

The plat is a fun one so yes go for it, about on par with the difficulty of the other ones. For Dominion, what I did was keep playing until I found someone from Asia, sent them friend requests until I found someone that spoke english, I joined their lobby and they searched for games.

• Like 1

I found everything to be quite easy but I did take multiple attempts for the Easter Egg in Zombies. I did that solo as the more players you have, the harder it becomes so if you're pretty decent at zombies and know what you're doing, then it shouldn't give you much trouble doing it solo. Other than that, it's straightforward and quite fun. I had a really good time playing this even the MP was quite fun dominating every game.

Off topic but besides this game, Advanced Warfare I REALLY enjoyed cause I really dominated the FFA lobbies xD I'm really into the whole jumping around what not in these COD games so you can probably already tell I also really enjoyed BO3 going all the way to unlocking the Dark Matter camo and unlocked that quite quickly too :D