Worth playing?

AJ_Radio

I did Ducati: 90th Anniversary a few months back. Despite some issues I had with it, it wasn't the worst racing game, not by a longshot. The main hurdles were the online and the time trials.

Gravel looks to be easier and this time around you only need to complete 10 races. The game is currently offered on sale and because this game doesn't look like anything demanding in terms of time or skill, I might pick this one up.

Is it worth doing?

1 minute ago, AJ_Radio said:

I did Ducati: 90th Anniversary a few months back. Despite some issues I had with it, it wasn't the worst racing game, not by a longshot. The main hurdles were the online and the time trials.

Gravel looks to be easier and this time around you only need to complete 10 races. The game is currently offered on sale and because this game doesn't look like anything demanding in terms of time or skill, I might pick this one up.

Is it worth doing?

I enjoy my fair bit of racing games and this one is constantly on sale for what I consider a please play me price. Both this and Ducati's game you mentioned are Milestone's rata games, they don't look half bad and you'll generally have a good time. I've been mostly tempted to buy this as well, but ended up sticking to the WRC/Ride series. 

IMO, if you want a good racer from this sale pick either Dirt 4/Dirt Rally, none are too demanding and you'll likely end up enjoying them more.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Aodir said:

Dirt 4/Dirt Rally, none are too demanding and you'll likely end up enjoying them more.

Dirt 4 is awesome in terms of driving/handling but asks for quite a big grind for the Platinum and Dirt Rally Platinums are supposed to be very difficult.

Concerning Gravel, I would never touch it. I tried 2 or 3 Milestone demos and I tought their games are total crap.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

Dirt 4 is awesome in terms of driving/handling but asks for quite a big grind for the Platinum and Dirt Rally Platinums are supposed to be very difficult.

I finished Dirt 3 recently and couldn't recommend Dirt 4 more, and I've only done a few races for the time gated online trophies. I was definitely surprised by how smooth it plays, definitely a good improvement.

Yeah I can agree Dirt Rally is a tad bit more difficult but Dirt 4 is the prep for that. It's still no Assetto Corsa or even Dirt 2.0, so I believe they're both very doable.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2021 at 6:10 PM, AJ_Radio said:

Is it worth doing?

Come on AJ. You said I need some harder games in a post. 
Funny how one of the ppl talk about Ducati being the rata of racing. ? 

A few friends and I are played Gravel. Had a great time. It’s EZ. 
DriveClub would be one for you AJ. You need bigger challenge being a top notch gamer. 
Enjoy yourself AJ. 

Edited by kfree7

15 hours ago, kfree7 said:

Come on AJ. You said I need some harder games in a post. 
Funny how one of the ppl talk about Ducati being the rata of racing. 1f602.png 

A few friends and I are played Gravel. Had a great time. It’s EZ. 
DriveClub would be one for you AJ. You need bigger challenge being a top notch gamer. 
Enjoy yourself AJ. 

Jesus Christ dude. I was mostly commenting that playing so many EZ games is utterly pointless, unless you enjoy every single one of them, which is what really matters.

I did Driveclub by the way. Take a look at my profile before you say stuff like “DriveClub would be one for you”. I even made a thread profiling the DLC packs based on difficulty. 

Just a helpful tip. 

On 09/08/2021 at 0:10 AM, AJ_Radio said:

Is it worth doing?

Yes I'd recommend it as the game is pretty easy & I thought it was alright for what it was. It's a great game if you just want to play something & have the trophies mostly come naturally. You can make the game quicker by having assists off so I'd recommend having some of the assists off especially since it's easy to play.

Edited by Destructor-8
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, AJ_Radio said:

Jesus Christ dude. I was mostly commenting that playing so many EZ games is utterly pointless, unless you enjoy every single one of them, which is what really matters.

I did Driveclub by the way. Take a look at my profile before you say stuff like “DriveClub would be one for you”. I even made a thread profiling the DLC packs based on difficulty. 

Just a helpful tip. 

Thank you for the tip.  

Hey, @Destructor-8  Nice to see your comment.  

He is looking for more challenging games.

What are some you could recommend for him?

Talk in the chat soon.

Ask Ven what he might like as well.  

Edited by kfree7