Missing Trailers

Wolfstar7

Hello, hopefully someone can help. I purchased a new Semi Trailer box trailer and had it delivered to a city as required. It shows the trailer on the map, but when I go to the Truck Center, the trailer isn't there. Now the Cattle trailer I had parked at the nearby farm is also missing. Thanx in advance for any help...

• 3 weeks later...

This happened to me & I don't know if it caused a negative knock on effect but the trophies for owning trailers never popped for me & the lvl 10 one didn't either. I ended up deleting my save, reinstalling the game data & starting over. For the new game I only hired one employee & didn't buy a new truck or trailer until I was lvl 10. I hired just one employee to drive the second truck you start off with & got to lvl 10 after about 3 trips with a semi trailer chock full of pigs. The trophy popped & I had just enough money to buy trucks & trailers for the last 2 trophies.

There are two guides out there & neither of them are accurate for this game as of patch 1.08. I find the recommendation for Rostok headquarters found in the guide here to be quite a bad one, as a trip from Rostok to München has far too much horrible 2-lane country road driving. If you set your HQ to Berlin & make trips to München you can still load up with lucrative 20k jobs but 95% of the driving is on the Motorway which is heaps better. I fucking hate those country roads!!

To get to lvl 10 I made 2 trips from Berlin to München & one trip to Nürnberg & that was all that's needed. The other optimisation I found is to hold right on the right analogue stick after you pick a job so the map doesn't jump to the destination, & also when you're clicking on the business you want a job from & there aren't any big money jobs, just press circle to back out & X to load a fresh page of jobs. 

I dunno if this was a 'feature' of previous revisions, but I found that if I ever got damaged & exited without saving to negate that damage, when the game loaded again my trailer would be uncoupled & even when I'd walk around to see a 'detatch trailer' prompt, the trailer still would not attach until I had detached & reattached. Sometimes it would load in with the trailer on its side as well. Almost as annoying as the other vehicles brake checking you when taking off at traffic lights. 

This game was alright sometimes, but I thought it would be better after so much patching. I had a miserable experience with 'Truck Driver' due to tons of technical issues & I'm thinking for future trucking games I should probably wait a year or more until they iron out all the bugs. Anyway didn't mean to write this much but in the absence of a trophy tips/thoughts thread may as well leave this stuff here since it's a thread about bugs & that's a lot of what I have to write about in this case :(